Reviews for I Need A Girl
Water Ripples chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This is such a old story, but hey, it was good!
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I pretty much hate P Diddy. I say that so you can better appreciate it when I say that this song fit the fic (and the game) perfectly. Very well-written, and that was a perfect line to end on. Really tugs at the heart. Nice to see that there really ARE a couple good TP fic-writers out there. And sorry if this double-posts; my phone is having trouble keeping a signal (third attempt to post this review).
Mizz.grayson-malfoy-salvatore chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Aaaaaaaaaa. Perfect combination of my favorite song and pair reading this and listening to the song just kept me smiling like an idiot this story just made my day I just have to favorite it good job keep up the good work ...:):):):):):):):):):):)
Mizz.grayson-malfoy-salvatore chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Shadow Commando chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Finally got around to reading this, but something didn't seem quite right: in one instance, Link complains that girls were just using him for money and jewelry, and whatnot, but in the next, he says his attitude changed when he learned Midna was a princess. You might want to fix that. :/

Other than that, this was moving.
Mr. Sora Majiggers chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Aww so sweet I loves it. *sniff sniff* lol I love the coughiliacough part. XD
that1dude chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
dude, that songfic hits me right where it hurts dawg, my heart. i feel for that homie.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Hey for the next sonfic why don't you do 50 cent 21 questions or smile by lloyd banks
shattered petal chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
OMG! OMG! OMG!

This was so God damn short! I loved it so much! I like the ones where it's set sort of DURING TP.

This was so cool! I loved it! Make more ;)
iPod Junkie chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
*sobs uncontrollably* that was so beautiful! I loved it! Miidna has to cme back in the next game! She has to! I loved this songfic! An I dont really like rap, but I like this song now because it was used in a Lidna story! Bravo!

LONG LIVE LIDNA!
roflmort chapter 1 . 11/10/2007

How sad.

I liked it.
Account Exanimated chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Ook! This is a one-of-a-kind type of Link X Midna! (In other words, the only one I found with this idea ) To be honest I felt like laughing at the parts where you wrote on Link talking about gold-diggers and such (coughIliacough ROFL), I just thought it was funny imagining Link saying something like that to somebody X3. But really this is such a good one-shot cuz it's not angsty yet it's a romance so I give a hug to the story, Link, and You Great job !
Nine-Tails Master chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
That is probably the saddest and most beautiful songfic I've read yet. Keep at it!
LinkandZeldaForever0329 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Aw! That was cute! I liked that! And, I started crakin up at the coughiliacough part. I don't know why, I just did. lolz. Great job!
Uchiha Sarada chapter 1 . 7/28/2007