Reviews for But Not Farewell
clerical medical chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
This was great. Loved the whump. Loved Teyla in this. Loved the fact that Colonel Sheppard can feel fear and shy away from pain.
dernhelm962 chapter 14 . 12/17/2010
I think I have read this story about 5 times and it just gets better. The whump is great but angst and comfort after is just as effective. This is one of my favorite stories and I just had to tell you. It would be great if you wrote another Shep Whump story in the future because I know a lot of us would be so there! Thanks again! :)
Steve Austin chapter 14 . 5/4/2009
Hi,just now someone give us the link in the GW John Sheppard whump thread. So, I read it all in one shot. And I'm glad! anyways, I liked the injury you choose for this whump fic, yep! quite a challenge.

Thanks!
Silverthreads chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
I tried really hard... but I guess if it's not Rodney-centric (with pain and suffering and some comfort I think) I just can't get involved. :(
sazz27 chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
Ah, I'd been waiitng for this one... that last conversation with John and Teyla was wonderful. I've loved Teyla's voice throughout this story, so beautifully done, and this was an absolutely perfect ending. Looking forward to your next fic!
donttouch chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Oh my, I forgot to review this chapter. Good work!
donttouch chapter 14 . 3/29/2008
Yay! Good work!
donttouch chapter 13 . 3/29/2008
John HAS to wake up soon! YAY Ronon woke up!
donttouch chapter 12 . 3/29/2008
yay! MORE SUFFERING! I mean...err...haven't they suffered enough? *sheepish grin*
donttouch chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
Suffering...poor babies, they've suffered enough! Okay, maybe just a LITTLE more?
donttouch chapter 10 . 3/29/2008
Good night indeed
donttouch chapter 9 . 3/29/2008
Aw
donttouch chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
Aw, teyla's doing the best she can, and my Sheppy's in so much pain :/
donttouch chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
Oh no! Sheppy's in pain! Send him to me and I'll be happy to take care of him...forever ;D
donttouch chapter 6 . 3/29/2008
YAY! Whump! err...I mean..uhm...poor Sheppy?