Reviews for Fighting Instinct
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
love it, looking forward to more
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Love, love, love. You've some a phenomenonal job with both the plot and the character development. Can't wait to keep reading! You're a fantastic writer!
Karebear119 chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Oh I love this story! Your writing is so engaging! I favorited this story in the hope that someday you might finish it :)
scmumsy chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Okay you are killing me! :) Please tell me you are going to finish this story. Don't be like some writers with really good stories but NEVER finish them. I hope you are different. Awesome work though.
scmumsy chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Biggs is an awesome cool friend. He knew what was needed for his unit to accept Max. Logan is still an idiot. Outstanding chapter!
scmumsy chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
YOU GO GIRL! That's what I'm talking about, stand by & for your man. I hope Chase learned his lesson to keep his mouth SHUT! LOL Awesome work...loving this story.
scmumsy chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
NO, NO, NO! Not him again. Man just when you thought it was safe to go to a safe house, here he comes! :) I have a lot of faith in you I know you will let Alec get out of this mess...right? Keep up the good work.
scmumsy chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Love how he calls her Angel and takes care of her. Not trying to be CO, but holding strong to his SIC status even though he's THE alpha male. Keep up the good work, loving this story.
scmumsy chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
You did a great job. I really like him nicknaming her 'Angel'. How cool is that?!
scmumsy chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
That was so cool. Love how you allowed their mating unfold. Still Logan must have a death wish b/c he was an idiot. Challenging Alec and alpha male...yep an idiot. LOL
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Amazing!I loved thsi story i wish you had finished it /
MillieMalfoy chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I love this story
Pinkbeachlulu chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Love the story couldn't even stop reading to right review. You definitely captured the Max, Alec and even Biggs characters to a tee. Please finish. PLEASE
XxHisLilLoverGirlxX chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
keep going!
LilLadyMe chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
I just discovered this story ;) I love it , it's such a shame you didn't complete it though ! Anyway it would be completely wonderful if you could keep it going pleaseeeeee !