Reviews for Next Contestant
Caraline Fisher chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Very cute I like this
Celest chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
This was cute! Like others said, there were some minor flaws, but nothing that forces you to hit the back button. I loved it, especially since this happens to be one of my favorite songs, the beat's great for the gym!

Personally, I didn't find it OoC, as Numair was always portrayed as being very protective and possessive of Daine, esp. since Kaddar. I loved it! He reminds me of my fiance. Oh, men. . .
Hidden Fairy chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
HAHAHAHA, i loved it, it was really good, lots of humour.

Its in my favs for sure.

Hidden Fairy
Daine of the Wolves chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
You so rock! I'm reading your's 'cause you read mine, and I LOVE your fanfics. Wish I'd read them sooner. You write more and maybe I will(Ok, maybe I'll write anyways, but it was a good idea).
Tortall Tribe Freak chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
omg you have out done yoursefl yet agian i love this
oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
ahahha! numair-JEALOUS! perfect. really like this...hehehe it makes me smile. he is so possessive-in a really cute and sweet way. wouldnt you just love someone to be that way about you? i would.!
Mage of Dragons chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
this is pretty neat. i like how you incorporated the lyrics into the actual storyline.
beckythorn13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Nice. Very cute. I liked it a lot; write something else! :D
xAnonx chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Hehehehehe... Jealous much, Numy?

Good job1
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Okay story, some typos, and a bit OoC
Me chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Love the song and love the fic. Good job.
CopperIslander chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Wow, this really does go with the song great! You matched it perfectly and the story was great too!

I noticed that there were a few spots where you switched tenses. Try to stay in one. For everything else, good job! I really liked it!
LightBender chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
That fits the song so well! Awesome!