Reviews for My Dark Angels
summersgirl2526 chapter 8 . 7/4/2008
i loved this!
welll chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
First of all, If Riku know about the Dark thing, How come she know notbing about With and the other stuff, and is she didnt know well she take it all remarkably well.

Second,The thing with the two angel? Totally random ! I mean he must have though about them every freaking minute for all those years, if he remember that a father cal his daughter and his daughter friend Angel. I mean the coincidence!

And since the girl desapears for all those years there are of course the best choice for the two angel!
Determindtowin chapter 8 . 7/22/2007
this is a good chapter. i'm sorry i can't think of any thing i'm kinda tied up with the stories that i'm trying to work on at the moment. again sorry.

Determindtowin chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
this was a great chapter don't worry i get writer's block to well can't wait for the next chapter.

Determindtowin chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
i'm not sure what you can do for the next chapter i'm so sorry if i think of something i'll let you know.

Firey Chronicles chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
eer.. why is this pairing Satoshi and dark?
Determindtowin chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
this was a great chapter can't wait for the next chapter.

Mora Black chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
Great story! As for a name...a bit wordy, but maybe Yamitsuki (which means literally dark moon), and as a nickname, Tsu. Hope it helps.
Asami-chann chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
OK, here are some names that have something to do with Dark, Ocean or Moon.

Miho: Beautiful Bay

Minori: Beautiful Harbour

Mizuki: Beautiful Moon

Tsukiko: Moon child

Yoko: Ocean Child

These are real words, not names but I guess you could use them. I suppose you can use Charity, Mercy and Poverty for names so why not these!

kuro: Black; Dark

mei: Dark; command; decree; life; destiny; niece

kuroppoi: Dark; Blackish

da-ku: Dark (This is in katakana form (the way japanese say Dark in english terms)

myou: Dark; Strange (an); unusual; command; decree; life; destiny

kurai: Dark; gloomy; approximetely; grade; rank; court order; dignity; nobility

sumizome: Dark; dying black; dyed black

I hope this helps!

Determindtowin chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
this was a great chapter i'll try and find some names if i can can't wait till next time.

blueeyesandliterature chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
hey, this is really awesome! i would love to read more!
Asami-chann chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
Yay. Continue this PLEASE! -begs-

Kite64 chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
Great story i can't wait till the next chapter comes out.
Determindtowin chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
Nice chapters so far can't wait for the next chapter.

Asami-chann chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Please continue! This is an awesome story. I am looking forward to the next chapter!