Reviews for Sandcastle
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
That was really sweet. It seems to me that walls turning into sand could be a great metaphor someday...
Darklight247 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was brilliant, great job! :)
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Nice thanks.
misundersnape chapter 1 . 7/14/2009

If only canon went a little something like this!

Rosetta E. Stone chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Lovely insight of Severus Snape and Harry working together in occlumency! I love this story! ]
abraxis chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I love the imagery of Severus grabbing Harry by the scruff of his neck. It's just so Snape-ish.

I had a bit of trouble with the fact that the stones were transparent at the end and Voldemort found out what Harry was trying so hard to hide, that Severus was his mentor, but then decided that Severus had wanted it that way; had wanted to finally be free of his double life in a way that would surely aggravate LV in the worst possible way. That, too, is very Snape-ish.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
wow that was intensely awesome, great job!
Inu-chan8970 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Carefully-written and unique. Especially the title; I hope you continue all your great work!
cylobaby chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Gotta love Snapie.
Delaine chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
great story.
Lexie Lupin chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
I like it! :)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Excellent. This short story says all that needs to be said. One can only hope that canon will end this way.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Nicely written, really. Thank you.
ImKim chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
That was terrific. I didn't see the ending coming. It snuck up on me quite thorougly and was eminently satisfying. Pretty cool One Shot!
islington bus no. 199 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
That was great, I loved the imagery of the sandcastle as his defence and all voldemort's tricks.