Reviews for Eviscerated
walaakongkwenta chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
that was a good thriller. Even I was on the edge of my seat, trying not to miss your descriptions. I remember the movie "Stay Alive." Reading this fic reminded me of how i reacted to the film and how I snapped at my brother for tapping me on my shoulder when i was at its good parts... thanks for that nerve-wracking experience.
tokyo girl 05 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Wow i've never reviewed this before? Coulda sworn i have. Lol this well freaked me out, I read this ages ago but I only just looked for the game today xD

But my stupid computer keeps shutting the net down when i try to play it...maybe it's telling me something xD

Ah this is really good
meggoneggo chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
hahahahahahahaha!
milkdeliverycharisma chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
LOL! XD Poor Fuji! Now he's scarred for life about the Tooth Fairy! :O

He seemed a little OOC though, I must say. XD

And the song "Hotaru" sounds interesting. :D May I have the artist/band?

But yes. XD Byootiful fic. Haha. Crack is good. :P

:O Crack in the PoT Section. *bursts out laughing* I'm so lame. _
Fayah chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I wonder if there's actually a real game like that ._.

Oh, but I just adored the last line.
acho0bl3ssU chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
poor fuji he had to learn the hard way...
merissala chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
haha! funy! you should have made fuji SO into the game, his eyes were open to the point of fustration of why he couldn't get the game and then Yuuta comes home saying yumiko requested for him to come home (or something like that) and then enter his room cuz he heard something and he's like "ANIKI! what are you doing in here!" and fuji doesn't turn around, so mezmorized by the game, so yuuta goes up to him andputs his hand on his shoulder to get his attention and fuji turns around with his serious looking eyes, glaring and yuuta and yuuta nearly faints while the background music from the computer game says, "you have died"

HAHA! i can imagine that. but i like urs too! Funny. :D

aww... poor fuji, everything his parents ever told him about the tooth fairy was wrong. hehe! :D
Hropkey chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I was laughing the whole way through- genius. And I LOVE the last line.
Sango Hikari chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Wow, that was great. I loved the last line. It just fit so perfectly.