Reviews for Golden
Izari-Hime chapter 12 . 12/19/2007
aww XD that was a nice end to a wonderful story. i really did love it. so keep up the great work :) sorry for the rushed review XD i really g2g

bai bai

your fan

Izari*
sylvaniae chapter 12 . 7/10/2007
Aww, that was so sweet at the end... I loved this, although I did have a bit of trouble following it.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 12 . 6/16/2007
nice
Darissa chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I loved this story. Your writing style isnt bad, but some situations you could describe more. Sometimes its hard to catch up with happening in this story.

PS. sorry for my poor english
EUrsoBear chapter 5 . 4/5/2007
umm.. you know.. i like ur story but it really confuses me.. theres a lot of things i dont understand! 0_o
EUrsoBear chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
aww! whyd u make Ichigo cry! i really like how this is so well written and how the characters are displayed. i think you got Chads character just about perfect :-)
aya chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
oh my god! this is such a good story...you wrote it so beautifully. i was crying so much towards the end, but they were good tears. hope you can write more bleach fanfiction.
Henrika chapter 12 . 3/7/2007
Aw, very sweet. Nice to incorporate a battle between his Hollow and Rukia. Wonderful descriptions. A lovely ending. Keep writing!
TruthSeekerRukia chapter 12 . 3/7/2007
That was a beautiful and true story. I mean not true as in actually happened, as in, umm, I don't know what I mean. Great JOb, really, loved it toms. Please keep writting, k?
TruthSeekerRukia chapter 10 . 3/7/2007
I accidentally read chapter 11 without reading chapter 10, and now I find there is a chapter 12! Great job!
TruthSeekerRukia chapter 11 . 3/7/2007
Hmm...less depressing!
jazzjackrabbit chapter 12 . 3/6/2007
Damn this useless site, the alerts are not working and I cant believe that it took me so long to check the main page *hits her head to the wall*

beautiful, thats what it is!
Gothic Butterfly chapter 12 . 3/6/2007
Awe, sweet ending...
gonekrazy3000 chapter 12 . 3/5/2007
Wow. this was one of the best Bleach fics i've ever read.

It felt like i was reading a professional novel. The emotions of the characters were portrayed so well that i could almost feel them myself. I hope you write a sequel to this or atleast another Bleach fic someday... (just as long as IchiRuki is a part of it lol)

I will definately be here waiting in the meanwhile :D

An Insane Fan

GoNeKr zY
AnGeLiCaNiMeKiTtY chapter 12 . 3/5/2007
wow... awesome fic... totally enjoyed reading it and i'm glad you shared this far out fic with us... I hope to read more of your work!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »