Reviews for One night for all of time
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Great story!
ladyisis-uk chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I think if the doctor jumped, so to speak, he'd haul himself off the entire cliff and done with it. If he finally gave into his feelings he couldn't stop, which is why he fights it so severely. However, this was so well written and deliciously meloncholy that I still love it!

Isis x
Liasid chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Makes you want to laugh and cry at the same time. Good stuff i loved it.
NonExistente chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Awh! This is so sad! But so good as well! I love it! So well written, so emotional! Well, it seemed like that to me...

x
sevanderslice chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Very well written, but I'm going to have to go with my gut here and say that if the Doctor ever did get Physical with Rose that there would be no turning back. Forget for a moment that the Doctor isn't that mean and remember that Rose is too strong willed a person to let him roll over her like that.
0 Keelie 0 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
aw that was so good!
AbCarter chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
If the Doctor were to ever give in and have sex with Rose he would do that wholeheartedly and not start second guessing himself after the deed was done. All the reasons you gave for him to never let this happen again, are all reasons why he would never have sex with Rose in the first place. The Doctor would not play with Rose's feelings like that.
waterdragon719 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Oh, thant was so sad. *sniffles* beautiful. Very well done. Words can't truly express how beautiful that was...*sniffles*
doctors gal1792 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Wow that was brillant, I hope there will be more. It really was a good first chapter.