Reviews for Engine Damage
atem x seto chapter 24 . 10/25/2015
You should do a sequal
Eyeball chapter 16 . 4/1/2015
I finally found something interesting.
Phoenix's Inferno chapter 24 . 10/14/2013
Please write a sequel for this! 3
Tanglepathsjourney chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
wow :) this story was really good! i've read a lot of prideshipping fics but this one is definatly pne of my favorite AU's. i hope you are still in the process of writting a sequel or such im curious to see how seto "pops" the question. .and to have malik messing with atem like hes known to do :) . seriously a really well put together fic, keep up the good work :)
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 24 . 7/12/2013
I loved this story so much!

I hope you write a sequel.
Ninjafighter2313 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Please do a sequel like you said you were thinking about.

I think it would be really good! ;)

I meant to say that on my last message, i just forgot to.
ninjafighter2313 chapter 24 . 8/3/2010
I really liked your story.

It was one of the best ones I read!
DrewMayShipper chapter 24 . 8/28/2009
Ah, I'm sad that I didn't find this story earlier! I absolutely love it! The idea, even though it's been written several other times, was written quite originally here. I found it refreshing, in some sort of way. It's probably just because there's more straight couples in here than I'm used to reading xD I do hope that there will be a sequel or another bonus chapter in the nearby future. The ending of the makeshift epilogue is too much of a cliffhanger (x
SupernaturalSlashWhore chapter 24 . 4/26/2009
Sweet and Fluffy :)

Loved it and Thank you for sharing
Living Arrow chapter 11 . 11/9/2008
your story is just so cute, and funny. I'm jumping to the next chapter right away
mooshka chapter 24 . 5/27/2008
First of all, I liked your story. Not many people focus on just how rich Kaiba is. But, that's one of the great things about AU; there doesn't have to be any Egyptian mumbo-jumbo to understandably distract.

That Yami works for a high-end tailor is very in the way of getting these two polar ends together. And their impending interactions were refreshing to watch.

However, I do understand what you mean about it losing its charm. Somewhere around the boat ride was when it started getting stagnant. Usually conflict is something that is spread like butter in a story; it might get thick or thin in certain areas, but it doesn't truly stop until somewhere near the end. The only real problems Seto and Yami might have encountered seemed to end in the middle. Everything else was just poppycock. In fact, I'm not sure why some things were put in at all. The Mokuba/Kisara interaction was something I started skipping early on. (He can bring the girl home. Just tell him to keep the details of their dull relationship private.) Anzu, had a scene where she got a call from Yugi and was just going to bed that I felt was strange in that next I wondered if I'd be following her to the toilet. When she spent the night before her wedding with Yami it was a primetime to bring back the topic of Yami/Seto (the driving force) in preparation for the conclusion, but the only thing I remember is Anzu's nerves and blueberry pancakes. Yugi's wedding was detached. (Truthfully, never much concern anyway as the wedding was just a handy diversion topic.) All in all, without much purpose left it could have been ended earlier. Perhaps by putting everything on a collision course in a quirky manner or something entirely different. Rather than being drawn out like it was.

This by absolutely no means is a crappy story. Its novelty and charm (lost though it may have been) are not to be denied. For example, the particularly clever idea to get the ball rolling by having one of Seto's suits sent in for repair to puzzle poor Yami and bring up the comparison of his eyes. Or how Yami refuses to accept Seto the way that he is. Similar to the way he breaks him in canon by sending him to the shadow realm. So, I thank you deeply for sharing such with me. May your future endeavors be even more rewarding.
RedWolfMoon chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Awesome! This is a great story. Keep up the good story work
Raernix chapter 23 . 1/22/2008
I must say i am thoroulghly impressed with this story and i also must yell a DAMN YOu too because i was too engrossed with this story to do piles of homework and for me its now in the wee hours of the morning. ah well it was worth it in my mind. I must say im so impressed.. im not fond of the seto atemu pairing but you played there characters so true to form it proved quite intriguing. even the anzu part cuz i hate her with a passion. malik was soo funny and you really did a wonder with character roles. keep up the good work in whatever writing you persue. you have quite a lot of talent.
Raernix chapter 24 . 1/22/2008
I suppose, it would be rude to yell at yu for y utter procrastination at reading this story instead of the homework I had to do... oh well DAMN YOU.. haha im kidding cuz i loved this story a lot, even the ending. Ive never really liked the seto/atemu pairing, but yours had enough fluff but it held true to their characters making the exchane quite interesting.. good work, I love the cars, are you a car person.. I know I am hee hee
Journey Maker chapter 24 . 1/6/2008
I loved this story and will be looking for the next story...