Reviews for Aftermath
dearmantis chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
That was an interresting setting, I loved the idea of them meeting up at graveyard like that. So is this story conplete?
chaos queen0703 chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
omg! what is going to happen... gaara should get back at sasuke more that was

awesome... please update soon
Escapee From The Asylum chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
OMG I WANNA KNOW HOW NEJI FELS! Update or feel the wrath of a pissed off fangirl! -evil laugh-
Indiesin chapter 4 . 10/26/2007
Don't make it go bad for him! Everything was nice... Neji is the king of comebacks xD
Kristopher16 chapter 4 . 10/26/2007
love it poor gaara and poor neji how is he going to react to that confession update soon

thats all so...

later
IAmSam's Soul chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
come on love it made me giggle at parts so let neji luv gaara
GoldxSilence chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
o.O' a little to soon but i HAVE to know whats going on! i want to know so hurry up with the next chapter!
raevyn93 chapter 4 . 9/28/2007
It DOES fit. I like this, keep going!
lL0tus chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
-_-"

Cliff? WHY

I wonder how Neji will react? After all I doubt Neji can fall in love so quickly. Hope you update soon.

lL0tus~
Candicehrt chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
omg omg you have to continue please please
kitsunelova chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
poor gaara i dont think he would like rejection *sigh*well wat r we gonna do about it its life
Deleted by fanfiction chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
omg! cliff hanger! your evil! so neji smile disappeared. so he doesnt like my gaara! so ya i hope ever thing goes ok. sasuke got his ass told. so ya please update!
Analei chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
I absolutely love the way you have Gaara berating Sasuke and Naruto. Although, I am concerned now that Neji wont react well. I hope you update soon, but I hope its not sad.
Candicehrt chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
please write more this is so good
Deleted by fanfiction chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
i love these story! its so sweet. with neji and gaara. i hate sasuka bastard. great story.