Reviews for Naruto: the Ten Tailed Wolf
Where are you so i can bite you
Cliche lines made up by a child. If not that's quite childish. Please learn to write a book before you even write a book. Simple and easy. Go to the library and study. Your wasting my time.
Shroud Leonitus Helsing chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
I believe the lee gai sensei thing is genjutsu that needs a mini clone of the person ...ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL.
DBZ Know It All chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I haven't read anything yet, but 100th review bitches
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
nooooooooooooooooo the story ended several years ago
Kalvorax chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
Damning this is awesome.
Toby860 chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
a good wellthought out story. please come back to this story.
Nargus chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Ding Ding~! Famously wrong character name detected! Th Yondaime's real name is Minato Namikaze, not fanfic-famous Kazama Arashi. I have no idea what tha Kazama name came from (my guess is it's translation of Yellow Flash), but it's annoyed me to no end when I see a fanfic using that name. It kinda reflected that the author either; a) write the chapter before the actual name reveal or; b) never bother to research the material.
She-Wolf Ziluna chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
Love it! continue it!
ichangededmynamee chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
hi! umm I read your story and I know you might not have this email anymore but I would like to adopt it. if you do recieve this massage, please email me at with your answer. Thanks!
TigrezzTail chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
I was sorry to observe that this story hadn't been worked on in a very long time. Certainly hope it wasn't due to something bad happening to the author. It really is a very good story. Everything is very well done (despite the spelling errors)
kiyomos chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
GET RID OF THE HUGE BLOCK OF TEXT... NOW!
Kyuubi16 chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Three Years has been a long time my friend. I have made the decision to go around and adopt discontinued stories such as this. Some as far back as 06 because people love these stories and don't want them to just fade away back into the recess of newer stories. We are loosing fics of Quality and dedicated hardwork such as this one. So I will be bringing it back to life. PM me if you want me to stop continuing the fic but if not I will be updating it and bringing back to life while giving you credit of course.
The Last Rising Of The Phoenix chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
update !
StackerWlf chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
when are you going to finish this story? I like how you started it but it just begs to be finished. do you plan on making naruto the ten-tailed bijuu and mate of kyuubi?