Reviews for Hidden in the Storm
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
love it!
A Promise of Tomarrow chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Omg amazing better than anything I've written !
BloodstainedQuill chapter 14 . 9/5/2011
I can't believe this is your first story. I have so many things to say!

Plot: I thought it was original and interesting. No cliche part where they get together in the first few chapters, and nothing I've ever read before. It was not all happy endings, which I think is new and wonderful. After all, a book like that wouldn't be exciting. I do think, though that in my opinion, a sequel can also take place, but that's all you.

Structure and grammar: I noticed a few mistakes in spelling and grammar, but only about 3. So not too bad, considering you're a new writer at this. I do suggest a beta-reader if you don't have one. I myself rely on beta-readers and editors, and am one myself. The structure was very put together well. It moved nicely and didn't have any awkward stops, or fast moving blurs.

Vocabulary: You were perfect at this. There were nice new words that I didn't even know! And it just enchanced the book even more.

All in all, the book was great, and it actually has publishing material, unlike some fanfictions. If you want to publish, Webook is a great website where you can post stories, get reviews, and submit to publishers. Good luck if you wish to. So I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and I'll be on the lookout for many more. _

-Nicole
Chocobear24 chapter 14 . 3/25/2011
That story was absolutely amazing!I laughed,I cried,and I became enraged! :(The deaths of two of my favorite vampire knight characters)Your use of vocabulary was stunning and described the story very vividly for me also I thought that Aidou was also very noble and kind to sacrifice his life for the one he cared for the most 3(Your death will not go down without meaning!D)Thank you for such a heartbreaking but wonderful story.

P.S. I originally only started reading this story because it had the main characters as Aidou Kain A.; and now look where I am!Sated and depressed at the same time...I never even imagined it would end up like ,and I'm sorry about my insanely long review!Shoot!I just made it longer!Oh,wait...never mind I think I'll just stop talking...
hellhound14 chapter 13 . 3/13/2011
i love your sotry it is great i wish there could be a sequel :D
CMinuteByMinute chapter 14 . 1/11/2011
Freakishly good.
xSayori chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
Oh mah god that was awesome!

I would review every chapter, but the need to click the 'next' button was stronger x]
Psycho17 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I luv your FanFiction... It's great and i was on DevienArt, that's how i learned of the story. Keep on writing ;)
Hand Over the Bishies chapter 14 . 3/22/2010
can I just say that this is my favourite fanfic EVER? no, I'm not just saying that, I mean it! It was so wonderfully written and in-character and everything a fanfic could ever hope to be!

thank you so much for writing this. I told all my friends about it and am about to send them a link to read it.
rach chapter 13 . 12/4/2009
NOO poor aido! *crys*
SmartGirl16 chapter 14 . 5/30/2009
It was an AMAZING was sad at the story.
rohini chapter 14 . 5/15/2009
i loved this fan fic. the writing was awesome, the storyline was awesome and the emotions and theme rocked! poor aidou! but at least akatsuki got sum1. sry for not reviewing b4, i was in a hurry, and also anxious to read more.
kitkatyobaril-chan chapter 14 . 12/9/2008
OMG...

This is the most happyist, sadist and funnyist story that i have ever read!

I loved the begging and the endding everything!
Chaos Dragon-Fox chapter 14 . 10/25/2008
Your story was amazing! such depth! i'm sad for Aido, but the ending was good, real closure.
Purple-Jasmine chapter 14 . 9/18/2008
Nicely done. Bit confusing at times, especially the part with Ichiru but otherwise good job.

Rose