Reviews for Fall
equisetum chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I love this continuation of cave.
scoobygang-alumni chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Basically I have been looking everywhere for some good buffy/angel fic and I found yours. Its really so good, the drama and the angst and the whole shabang. There is something there that needs explaing and I just feel you could totally continue this. So good.
Drew chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Aw, this is good. You mentioned emerald fields, so of course you know what I thought of with that... You've got such a great style, I wish I could find a way to stick to one style like you (and someone like Gregory Maguire) manage to do.

And I think all of your titles rock. *nod*
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Whoa. That's heavy. Great job with this fic and the one before. I can definitely see this continuing and I would love to read it! Keep up the updates!
Wyn13 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
its as simple as three words

i love it.
a2zmom chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I am an unapologetic B/A shipper and this story is exactly why. Because I think they will always be there for the other, no mater how much darkness there is in their lives. This is very beautiful.

I would love to see more in this verse.
John chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Nice, so this is Buffy's future, kinda dark, but it fits. I see how you have to read the first one to understand this one. I like this one more than the last. Please continue writing this one, I want to know if she gets any better.
Zelda chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
This is by far one of the best things you've written, and I'm very glad you feel that way too. Wonderful, wonderful work. You can only get better from here. (And you're always welcome to sleep on my dorm room floor whenever and for as long as you'd like).