Reviews for Dwindling Days
Nostalgia-in-Starlight chapter 13 . 12/6/2008
That was beautifully done. Very nice job.
cullenlover chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
I am enjoying this story tremendously. It's really nice to think about how edward's life was and why bella is so special to him, or rather, why she caught his attention at first.

I just wanted to mention regarding this chapter that antibiotics aren't really used against a virus, only against bacteria. Thought that could help you in making Carlisle more real.

Thanks again for writing this!
slavetothekeyboard chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
I love it so far but will Eddie (snicker) have a different girl than Bella? I HOPE NOT!
Annilaia chapter 13 . 6/17/2008
ITS TAKEN ME FOREVER TO READ THIS AND I'M SO GLAD I DID AND I LOVE IT AND GREAT JOB!
CeceliaCullen chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
The last paragraph scared me. You described me. Except for the pronouns...
twilightcari11 chapter 13 . 5/2/2008
Its over? You have updated? Oh my GOD! Where the hell have I been lately? Loved it till the very end is what I am feeling right now!
Iyeshana chapter 13 . 4/24/2008
I love this story a lot. It makes me happy knowing that other people like writing Edward's past. To help your writing even more, you could always wikipedia the things you're not sure about, like antibiotics. I'm looking forward to the rest of your stories.
scintillant.blackskies chapter 13 . 3/23/2008
Amazing story. I've loved it all the way through- the writing has been consistent and sophisticated, the emotions so very real. I applaud this story for that! Very, very good. And a very interesting point you brought up in this final chapter.
Ranma15177 chapter 13 . 3/23/2008
Don't worry. The ending was lovely. I'll always look fondly on this story. It has a very good grasp of feelings and character. I enjoyed this yarn ever so much and am glad I was here when it was finished. Thank you for an excellent story!

-Lauren
Shadoe17 chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
I wander what is going to happen to edward for fighting at school?

I do like this story and by the sound of it it takes you a while to update so i am hesitant in reading more. Thats impossible for me to do though so you will just have to update faster, for me!:-) ha ha.

Sorry about reviewing so much. I like to review on every chapter. :-)
Shadoe17 chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
It was a really good chapter. I liked the length of it. :-)

Sad that He got beat up though. :-( I guess he is human and doesn't have his vampire strength yet.

I can really see why Edward doesn't like the nickname Eddie now.

Great job!
Shadoe17 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
So far i like. :-)

I thought edward was masochistic? Ha ha.

Its kinda a short chapter. I usually go for longer chapters because i think it gives you a lot more time to be able to go into thoughts and describe things more.

Anyway i am going to read on and see how the story goes.
Mollisk chapter 12 . 2/4/2008
Hey there! Nice update. I'm glad you're sticking with it despite your homework situation. I totally feel you on that one, lately I've been pretty overwhelmed too.

I loved your description of Edward's transformation, you used some cool adjectives and I almost felt physical discomfort. Seriously, it was pretty intense. I give you props for taking on the initial conversation between Edward and Carlisle because it was bound to be pretty scary (Edward) and awkward (Carlisle). You did a good job with it though. I espically liked to see Carlisle a little less sure of himself. It fits because everything's so uncertain. I didn't have a problem with the ending at all. It was kinda cliffe, kinda mysterious, but not bad at all.

Don't worry about the typos. I didn't see any. Although I shouldn't be talking because my grammar leaves something to be desired, but still, you can chill out about it a little. I'll be waiting with baited breath for your final update.
Annilaia chapter 12 . 2/3/2008
I must tell you once again how facking amazing i find this fic. I mean really, if they had to pic out a top ten or something, this one SHOULD be in it. No one has ever bothered to tell Edward's beginning, not even Alphie or Pelirroja! hahaha. And they're serious fanfic types. So, I really really think that this is one of the few really great fanfictions.

Your writing is just soo well thought out, it seems, and it SOUNDS like an early 1900's boy.

I'll admit, when you first started I thought Bella was going to be in it, but just writing Edward's life was good enough. it's awesome. grreeaatt job.
anna du carquois chapter 12 . 2/3/2008
i'm not the same opinion as you, about the crappy ending.. much better than other stories.. they often would just describe it with "were vampires.". i'm glad you did the whole explaining thing more diplomatic..

hugs