Reviews for In A Stranger's Eyes
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Interesting beginning. Thanks for posting.
Joan Harden chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
more more more. pretty please?
mhopeg chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
The beginning of this story grabbed my attention...partly because my aunt & uncle found a picture of my grandma & great-grandma at an artist's sale that was just a candid colored-pencil drawing that they didn't even realize was ever made of them. It made me think of that picture.

Anyway, I absolutely love this story and really hope you continue it. Especially now that it's starting to get scary and dangerous.
theonlyxception chapter 5 . 3/27/2007
Wow, had to catch up... but it was worth it. I hope Eve knows what she's doing. If I were her, I would have just written down some random number and given it to him, but shrugs, what would be the fun of that? Anyway, update soon.
IrishSaints chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
AHH! Eve! WATCH OUT! le gasp! awesome job, btw. cant wait for more!

~Nell
SkyeRose chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
This is really good! Update soon, please! Just a question: But do you read Iris Johansen novels? Her Eve Duncan series?

If you don't this question might seem a little weird, sorry.
Not That Girl chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
Jason is creeping me out! (Plus, today in Sex Ed we watched this [cheesy] movie about this guy who controlled his girlfriend then killed her. So that adds to the creepiness factor of Jason.)

Anyway, I'm still really enjoying the story and the characters... Jason's thoughts are a delightfully spine-tingling revelation. I hope Eve realizes he's not such a nice guy soon! But... *dramatic drumroll* who is he really? And who is Amanda (and do I just not remember reading about her before)?

Great job on this chapter (I just noticed the chapter title, and for some reason it made me laugh. Not sure why.) I can't wait for the next chapter!
KatieKat1690 chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
ooh this is getting very interestng! I cant wait to find what happens next! Update soon!
Bensonrocks chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
This is excellent. Please update again soon!
Marie2185 chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
I was hoping more would happen in this chapter please update soon
Forsaken Goddess chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
Good start. It's one of the few SVU fics I like.
castlelove1221 chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
uh oh...things aren't looking very good for eve...great story so far! hope to be reading more soon :)
Chloe chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
Hey

I really really liked your story until i found out that Elliot and Olivia were already dating. I think that the artist should have kinda brought them together. I think it would be more intriguing and catching...the ending of the 4th chapter didnt really catch the personality of Elliot and Olivia. I thought that you did a great job before though. So sad about the little girl!
C.T chapter 4 . 2/27/2007
Good Start! Update Soon!
Storrms chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
Eh. I was good until you threw in the brother. I like it otherwise, though. Good job. I like this plot aside from dealing with Liv's sibling. *shrugs* Maybe after this week's eppy I won't have a problem with it.