Reviews for Did you ever notice?
Nini the Kakashi Obsessed chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Normally I hate crack pairings or parodies but yours make me laugh for some reason.

Good job, Hairspray-san.

-Nini
ArgyBargy chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Ahahahaha. I noticed the training thing too. But I suppose it's only natural, he is an emoavengerdood after all. xD
sasori-chibi chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
haha,sasuke's his pet! XD
BellaLugosi chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
OH...AND IGONORE HEMLOCK27 OR WHATEVER HIS/HER NAME IS BECAUSE HE/SHE IS A BASTARD AND NEEDS TO REMOVE THE DAMN STICK THATS BEEN STUFFED UP HIS/HER ASS! GOD...STOP TAKING THE MANGA SO SERIOUSLY!

ANYWAYS...THIS STORY WAS FUNNY...SO JUST IGNORE HIM/HER!
BellaLugosi chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
CONTAINER-SUKE...*dies laughing*

GOOD FIC BTW!
SkippingAlice chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
*chokes to death laughing*
Hidan-kun'sMIIINE chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
'Yes, that’s a good container-suke! Yes you are! Yes you are!' pricless. I think i've been in an emo corner before. o can't remember x_x
Hemlock27 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
"Did you ever notice that Sasuke conveniently “forgets” that Orochimaru only wants to use him as a container, even though Orochimaru CONSTANTLY REMINDS HIM?"

Sasuke never “forgets” what Orochimaru's original plan is. He's never been ignorant to that. Ever. THAT was why Orochimaru's been focusing so damn much on him and all that that happened in the first few seasons happened. Did you forget?

Sasuke specifically quotes when Naruto tells him that Orochimaru only wants him for his body as a container that: I know. As long as I reach my goal-(to kill Itachi)- He can have my body.

-Possible spoilers for you because you don't seem to be knowledgeable about the things you're writing about-be cautious, I guess.-

And even then he never intends to hand himself over, idiot. He learns all he can from him and then he goes and switches up the scene with mutiny, saying that Orochimaru is not worthy to have the body of an Uchiha and that since he, Sasuke, is now stronger than him there's no reason to let that happen.

And then they fight.

So yeah. What are you talking about? And even before all of this it was evident that he wasn’t going to be stupid about it.

_

The story itself -yours- was weird and I guess you were attempting a humor that I didn't get because it wasn't funny to me. It was actually quite boring. And, no matter how un-funny is, don't put your little author's notes in-that's so low-brow and annoying.

Show some class.

You also seem to be trying to make fun of things that don't exist. So maybe there's where the humor falls short.

For instance, let me debunk a few things for ya'-

Orochimaru has never forgotten Sasuke's name. He's always called him 'Sasuke-kun'. I don't know where the impression spawned that he didn't know, but it's not even remotely true.

Secondly, the whole thing about him not training Sasuke and about Sasuke begging him to do it: Also weird and untrue. Orochimaru wanted Sasuke in peak physical and jutsu-fighting condition when he would inhabit his body. Remeber: his goal is to know and master every jutsu. He’d need a body that was rocking in order to do that. So he was constantly training that kid. So doesn't need a training collar. Because that was retarded and also not funny.

"And what about his OCD-ness about training? Ever notice THAT?"

That's the entire point of him going to train with Orochimaru and betraying Konoha. I'd be pretty OCD about my supposed purpose in life after I've sworn upon my soul that I would and betrayed my entire 'home' to do it.

What the is wrong with you? Did you take absolutely no meaning out of the show/manga at all? I know there's humor to it, but it's the underlining principles and the intricate plot that make it worthwhile. If you're only in it for cheap laughs then you don't understand it and shouldn't write about it.

I honestly enjoy some parodies but only if they've deserved it BY BEING HILARIOUS and by incorporating humor that goes beyond dumb and immature little ‘chibi cuteness humor’ that doesn’t make sense..-a talent which you obviously lack.

You need to gut this and make it funny or forget it. You also had strange tense switching at places and I think you were going for movie script format because there were barely in descriptions or setting-only dialogue which you up BIG TIME.

-Hemlock27
Sooky-babi chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
crack on my lvl _ just hope more ppl pick this up and review it as it deserves )
me chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
if you ever want to see your precious turkey sandwich again,make a sequel!

!
marufu-chan chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
super funny. is this going to continu? it would be great if you did,
picatso chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Very funny i wish i had a shock collar for me brother though! and sasuke was all happy cause orochimaru said it was training! sasuke is obsessed with training!
valbino chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
zomg ahahahahahhahahahahahaha(insert infinity symbol here, which is a sideways 8. something like: )

MORE! Dattebayo!...um...*shameless plugging of Itachi fic here*...read my Itachi fic...? please...? (chibi forms eyes go all teary and sparkly) BUT. this was one of the funniest stories I have read! ITS SO AMAZING(really. no sarcasm here. odd, ne..?)
Mime Harlequin chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Container-suke...*grin* That is

/SasoriAddicted
DreamsXReality chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Kudos...very nice...

yet, it's nearly a drabble. Rather short-ish and meh...but funny, so it works...I almost think it would be better if it were a part of another fanfic...but I'd have to ponder what fanfic that would fit in...-0.o...

anyways, _