Reviews for Harry Potter: A Soldier of Misfortune
Riya1112 chapter 17 . 4/17
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing this.
Yumi Edogawa chapter 9 . 1/20
I've been enjoying the story, but I especially liked the song in this chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2017
Rafe
mworth1019 chapter 17 . 11/9/2017
nice story...funny
Guest chapter 12 . 11/3/2017
That was actually such a beautiful chapter
Gina chapter 17 . 10/30/2017
A very fitting end - also one I haven't read before
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2017
Me like.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/10/2016
I love that quote "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" but I thought I was by Oliver Homes or something like that.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2016
This is so weird. You know that there is ads? Well I got a Harry Potter ad when I was reading Shadow Boy and Harry Potter: A solider of misfortune.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/29/2016
I thought that the plot was pretty good up to Voldemorts death but it was VERY bare bones. Not to mention you used wrong words in many places. One instance was when you used the wrong weak. You said 'week' when it should have been 'weak'. Week is the day of the week and weak means that you are not strong in some way. This story felt like a rough draft of a story and could have turned into a 30 or 40 chapter story instead of a 17 chapter one that left me wanting many details that you left out. You also gave spells powers that they can't do, such as the crucio killing Bella. Crucio cannot kill, it tortures only and the AK does not bounce off of stone. It would have blasted the stone into dust, nothing more, nothing less. It's important to do a lot of research before writing a story so that it doesn't go against the fundamentals of the story's universe. Kind of the physics of our universe. You can't beat physics. But I hope that helps for any later stories you have. Good luck
BankruptSamurai chapter 17 . 9/19/2015
Well.

This was . . . okay. Not bad, not great; just kind of run-of-the-mill where original characters became far too "main protagonist" for their own good and where the should-be main protagonist became far too passive aggressive and supplementary to be enjoyed.

And I can certainly appreciate newer, greater threats - but only in crossovers. When it's an OC it just feels kinda forced. Truth be told, I'm glad I read the story but I won't lie and say it doesn't leave you wanting.

If OC's for the sake of OC's is avoided in the future, I can certainly see myself enjoying your work.
Alie-yaoi chapter 17 . 8/30/2015
I like
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 16 . 8/22/2015
Um he is immortal not unkillable.
mjw chapter 17 . 6/2/2015
I really enjoyed Shadow Boy and this story up to a point. Towards the end it seemed quite rushed. Several themes / items were introduced into the story in the last few chapters without much background which consequently made it a bit confusing towards the end. But otherwise well done!
spk chapter 17 . 1/12/2015