Reviews for Beyond Forgotten Walls
Look towards the Stars chapter 21 . 4/4/2007
Very good chapter! Can't wait for "Monsters in the Dark"!
Gamine Madcap chapter 21 . 4/3/2007
Um...okay. Can't say I love how you ended this-the whole separating them again and stuff. But kudos for going about the whole thing in a pretty unique way. Keep up the great work!
PadmeKenobi chapter 21 . 4/2/2007
Sad to see this story come to an end, and yet happy to see you're writing a sequel! Thanks for taking the time to write this, it's awesome! Hope you can get the sequel up soon! :D.
waterdragon719 chapter 21 . 4/2/2007
What? NO! This can't be it!

Aww. I'll miss this story. You should write the sequal ASAP!

Great finish anyway. I cannot wait for Monsters In the Dark...congratulations!
waterdragon719 chapter 20 . 3/30/2007
WHA?

YOU LEFT THEM AGAIN!

Please tell us what this plan is so we can get Rose back!

Very good chapters...sorry I've been shy on reviews. But it all seems to work, very good sign, and it's still great!

You've done well for yourself. ;)
Look towards the Stars chapter 20 . 3/29/2007
That was very good! I hope they get back together, it would be nice if they did. :)
superperfect chapter 20 . 3/28/2007
I'm loving this story, even if i am a bit lost. i know it is far from over (right?) but having rose ripped away from teh doctor again just killed me. fix it!
Gamine Madcap chapter 19 . 3/21/2007
Damn you. You can't just kill Rose then bring her back after making us think she was really dead...but everyone else does it, so whatever. Can't wait for more. How's Rose gonna react to Juliet? Keep up the great work and update soon!
Look towards the Stars chapter 19 . 3/19/2007
Awesome chapter! I'm soo happy that Rose is back! Can't wait to see what happens next!
PadmeKenobi chapter 18 . 3/18/2007
WHAT! SHE DIED! WHAT! No! Omg, I hope that's not true! Thanks for the rare update! Can't wait for more!
PadmeKenobi chapter 17 . 3/18/2007
Good, they found her! Now if only they can get away! Thanks for the update! Loved it.
Gamine Madcap chapter 17 . 3/18/2007
O...yayness. Loved the thing about her disappearing-although I'm not sure why she can't go home. Since she didn't die...is it really rewriting history in the bad Reapers kinda way? Oh well-can't wait for more. Keep up the great work and update soon!
PadmeKenobi chapter 16 . 3/17/2007
So she disappeared? Hmm...I hope they can find Rose. thanks for the update, and Happy St. Patrick's day! :D.
Look towards the Stars chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
Very good! I want to know what happens next!
PadmeKenobi chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
Crap, they're both captured. It's all so evol! EVOL! So intrigued for the next chap! Please update asap!