Reviews for Bittersweet
Seraphinite chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
BEST. STORY. EVER. This is so cute I can see why you were influenced by that fic...it's so addictive. I know XD Nice story and settings. Very well put together. Very well indeed.

DMitchell chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I loved every single one of these. I'm rather glad that I randomly stumbled across the link you left in the XS main community over on LJ. :)

Now, I'd definitely look into reading more of this pairing.
Don't Use Anymore chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Cute.
Annonymous Amethyst chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Your right. Such a bittersweet ending. I love this pairing so much. I started to notice more of this pairing in the episode Hannibal's Revenge. I enjoyed this piece and I hope that you continue writing this pairing. :D
sorathestar chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
very interesting. I kinda like it. A very intersting take on things.
CampionSayn chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Sa! You have a really beautiful take on this pairing and this fic was totally perfect! #50 was kinda sad, but I wouldn't change a thing.
Sage- Dark Sentinel chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Ah, bittersweet-that's what all the best villain-hero(ine) ships are made of (I should know. -pokes amount of Zutaras in my fave stories-)

Good job.
akuma chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
wow. that was wicked, compleatly awsome :) lovin it
malu kuku chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
LOVE IT! :D
blissfulrain chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
That was great. It was so sweet. I loved it. I've recently become a fan of this pairing and this story has helped cement it as won of my favs.
Marissa chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Wow, this was fantastic! You really captured the relationship between these two. I've always enjoyed reading these kinds of fanfics, when they have one sentence for a set amount of themes, and yours was wonderfully written.

Bittersweet...I rarely use this word, but that was the perfect title and description for the ChasexKimiko pairing.

Keep up the great work!
chowmein chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Ah, I love this. It's not all about one turning from one side to the other, which is great. The whole interest in her which stems from her power and element is so Chase and just rocks.

Like the brief mention of everyone else. Jack was extremely amusing. :D
coldkissofdeath chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
I personally liked the different approach of how to describe the relationship between Kimiko and Chase. However, this is not against you or anything, I prefer sort of a standard style of a story. The one sentence chapters were interesting, but I am not quite used to the idea yet. Also, there were a few parts that I did not understand and believe that could be explained more. Other than that, I really did like the concept of this story. It seemed more real than other fanfictions that described the Chase and Kimiko relationship.
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Cool!
SilentSniper chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Different website, same love.