Reviews for Fireworks
grimmich chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
aw, you should write more... This was cute!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
That last Omake sentence makes this fic go from just aw... way too sweet, to absolutely completely hilarious. This is fun.

Well written! Great read!
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Too cute! More would be good, to see if Daisuke returned his feelings XD
Shades.AKA.ChildD chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This is very well written. The characterization is spot-on, especially for Daisuke, and the descriptions are very good.
beaner93 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
*cackles* That last sentence had me laughing really hard! Poor Satoshi, he's a real procratinator, isn't he? *snorts* 11:56PM on the thirtieth of December! Thats gonna have me laughing for the rest of the day! Anyway, I loved how sweet and fluffy this was, I needed my daily dose of fluff!
aubreysvampiregirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Aww, cuteness!
Pyjamas chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
That's so darn cute! D

I love this pairing.
Silver Rayne22 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Sorry if saying too much, but I love the omake, it's like "I will tell you this year Daisuke!" *Little chibi Satoshi looking confident* On the eve of December 30th: "Crap, forgot to say it, darn it!" *Runs to where Daisuke lives, inhumanly fast* "Why are you here at 11:56PM Satoshi?" "Iloveyou!" *Runs away* "What did he say? Oh well. I'm sure he'll say it again if it was important." *Goes back inside* All of this in chibi form. I saw that happen, but of course, there could have been the better outcome, where they were in serious mode and Daisuke heard what Satoshi says and Satoshi doesn't run. I know it might be out of character on Saotshi's part to run, I think it would be funny and cute if that ever really happened. Loved the story, it was so cute!
hunted-snark chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
omg lmao
Reybii chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
That was so adorable! :D I love how you portrayed the both of them!
WaterSpirit1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Hehe brilliant little story there! _ I loved the ending line! It was great!
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
So cute!
Majestically Mystical chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
...

This was so sweet!

Though I could guess about Satoshi's resolution though.

I think that my favorite sentence was the omake sentence though...

-.-'

No offence. But I totally got it!

(My birthday's on December 30th! :3)
cheshirejin chapter 1 . 2/21/2007