Reviews for The Great Escape
rannisaurus chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
ahhhh oh ma gawd
GoChiBlackhawks chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I'm actually about halfway through this story, and I know it's been completed for a few years now but I just recently found this jewel. I love it.
I also noticed that you haven't written any Grey's fics in a while. I know the show is changing, but I'd LOVE to see another creative plot come out of it. Make it what you hoped it would be!
You're awesome.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/30/2012
This was a great story and I really loved it.
But you should've brought it to an end. It's a pity, that you didn't finish the story...
believe40 chapter 20 . 5/15/2012
More please
Isabel164 chapter 20 . 4/6/2011
Hey!

What a thrilling story to read! I'm getting more addicted to it each chapter! I was so waiting for a story like this, a held hostage situation and Meredith and Derek getting hurt and Meredith even after her first surgery not out of the blue. You bring reality to it and I really appreciate that! I really like the directive story behind MerDer and the developments going on between Jules and Hughes. I'm anxious to see what's going to happen next because there's no way she's coming out of the whole situation 'right'

But I'd like to know how many chapters you will make this story and please update fast because I so want to see what's next!

Greets,

Isabel (The Netherlands)
Aniek chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Hmm.. no update since 2008, so I don't suppose there's gonna be another chapter. Sad.. because I think it's a great story.

I just read this story. (i found it after i read some other story's of you, which where pretty amazing too! :))

The scene in the gas station was so hard to read, because it was so sad. poor mer and der. At the end i really thought that mer had been shot. ;s

Great story, would love another chapter, but like this it's a great story too! :)
StacieH chapter 20 . 11/5/2010
I just finished reading the 20 Chapters posted thus far and can I just say...O-M-G! Great writing. I do hope you will come back and finish this story. I am adding it right now to my story alerts, just in case.

My fingers are crossed...
shi chapter 20 . 5/21/2010
you have topuy another episode !
cherlovesgreys chapter 20 . 2/2/2010
Hey, I just wanted to say that I really hope you continue to update this story when you have the time.

It's one of the best I've read in a long time, and the first fanfic that has actually made me cry. Seriously, seriously, tears down my cheeks kind of crying. T_T

It's a tad bit embarrassing to say so, but still. I love how the whole situation is so conflicting...like, no one in the story is actually a bad guy. They all just made really messy decisions. And especially the scene when Mer had to shoot Pete, it made me so fearful and mad and sad and crazy at the same time.

I just really, really hope you finish this fanfiction, and I really anticipate the ending, because even I have no clue how I hope you'll end it, haha because none of the characters were actually bad people.

-Cheri
Leyy chapter 18 . 8/14/2009
oh, wow..she's awake! i didn't want to read this yesterday coz i noticed that your last update has been quite a while but still...i read and i'm at this point...and now ...i really wish you'd have the time and the inspiration..still...to continue with this.

i'm lovin' your stories...thanks for sharing!
KathleenMcdempsey chapter 20 . 7/21/2009
woah i don't know if you actually will conisidering it been so long but please update

]
luckyazn1177 chapter 20 . 5/18/2009
damn! this is such a fucking emotionally intense story! I was listening to "sympathy for the devil" (london symphony version) throughout the whole time...and damn! so freakin' amazing.

it's a shame it's not continued. wink wink. .

fantastic story.

(im still high off it..can't form words)
likeURinterested chapter 12 . 4/26/2009
I hope meredith doesn't need to go in jail, or get any bad punishment for it..
Magdalena Rochi chapter 20 . 3/22/2009
Great Story! UPDATE!1
Didine34790 chapter 20 . 11/10/2008
That's another really good story !

anyways, since its status is not complete, when is the next update ?

I love Reading your stories