Reviews for Inside Out
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Nice and thanks for writing.
Iniquitous Hero chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful, and good grammer! This is a story above and beyond the quality normally found, thank you.
ms1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
i've never known how old you were, your writing experience or your education level. in fact, i've never known anything about you except what they call you. but, when i was 15ish, i flocked to your femslash stories. for the specific reason that you seem to possess an innate talent for producing lovely work. it's great. i don't want to make you feel old but, now being 21, i see that your talent has only improved into something more captivating and what others would call time wasting. In truth, i'm glad i came back to read your stories as i will be doing for years to come. you're an author i won't forget, and with a memory like mine...you should be honored.
xkittycatgirlx chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Well I'm glad this was my first Palex read :D I loved i!
QWE chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wow...just... WOW... This was amazing!
Bob chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
NICE!
balaustine chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I think I have three new cavaties from reading this story. Oh, the unbearable fluff! But it's totally how Alex and Paige would act.

Oh, and you also did the unthinkable: made me feel sorry for Jay. That is a miracle in and of itself. Kudos.
Lillian Resolve chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
fucking awesome
sabie15 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
WOW! i loved it

the best was when Paige told

Alex she loved her

and the wish thing... i was like :O *tear*
Bekki chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
wow

just wow is about all i can say

this is honestly the best fic of palex i have read so far and i have read a lot. it was just really pure and you managed to keep the paige and alex personalities intact, and added a bit more to them

thanks for this wonderful read, made my day!
Rebellious Muppet chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
This was way sweet and fluffy. I squealed a couple of times; I am not ashamed to admit it.

By the way, funniest thing I've read all day:

“Don’t you ever get sick of ‘just hanging out’ with that bitch? Have you even gotten laid since you started dating her?”

“Yeah, by your mom.”

Your mom jokes crack me up. I am such a child...
modernxxmyth chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I love this. I love the rawness, mixed with the humor. Nicely done.
Bex chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Hey I really loved this. It was sweet and easy to read. Keep writing! xx
Lady Chitose chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
That was touching and romantic. The way Paige observed Alex's beauty showed she isn't as shallow or rude as her demeanor may seem. The whole wishing at the fountain thing made me feel all warm, and the incidental love confession was the perfect way to end their date.

It was also funny with the rotten fruits being thrown at Jay's head. And the mentions of Craig being not the most faithful person. I really enjoyed this.
Lambbaby chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
So...I'm trying to find the right words to describe just how...incredible? Amazing? Beautiful? this piece is. And oddly enough I'm coming up wanting. Ironic that the writer in me just can't find the words to say how much I enjoyed I'm going to try, so here goes.

Paige and Alex come off here as real. Real people in a relationship, that's a little new and maybe a little scary, but very real and very sweet.

And this piece here does such a good job of capturing the softer sides of both women. You do an amazing job at giving us a view of what lies beneath the bad-girl shell and mean-girl cover. You peel back their layers just enough so that we can see who they are underneath and to each other. And you do it well.

This piece was so sweet it almost made me wish I had some boyfriend to make silly wishes at a fountain the way I love the mention of Craig's less than faithful ways.

So I hope that I've managed to portray the awesomeness of this I haven't please contact my 's in Costa Rica right now but he returns all messages.