Reviews for Five Times House Shows Up On Cuddy's Doorstep
Cleavage Queen chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This was good! I like the progression of it all. and, yeha, the "You're creeping me out " line is one of the best I've seen lately!

But isn't Cuddy (Lisa) left-handed?
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Beautiful! This is so in character, and it's just awesome :D
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
LMFAO. I can just imagine her expression when she says "You're creeping me out." Ah, gotta love that.
i.have.an.idea chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
intruiging.
xTimshelx chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Hehe, wicked cool
ang catalonan chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Five Times House Shows Up On Cuddy's Doorstep

To: missparker85

That was like-wow! Rock and Roll!

I love the way the story was told and the way he circled her house before she finally get to call him in his phone… very house!

That was really cute.

You’re good dude!

Kudos point for you.

~Mariel Liza~
ibreak4CSI chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I liked this. You kept them in character, and the scenes were cute. I especially loved Stalker House. LOL

Great job.
Ori chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Oh wow, you managed to keep them in character. Bravo!
hell's-sugarrushed-angel chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
that was cute!please add more!i liked that!_
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
That was so adorable. Especially the part where Cuddy knew that House trying to take her out like Cammy forced him to would just...crash and burn. She knows him well enough. *smiles in satisfaction* Brilliant job.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I really liked this! My favorite was the last one! I could see that all going down! I think you captured House and Cuddy's relationship well :)Please write more Huddy! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Roga chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Oh, I loved this! From the innocent, athletic sexiness of the first part, to the reappearance of Stalker!House in the last, this was perfect. Sweet, in character, and best of all - every one of your scenarios (except the running, which has been done) were *original*! Such a fresh breath of air, truly. Anyway, lots of cute lines here, House was adorable, and I really hope you continue to write more House/Cuddy fics :-)
coco1116 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I really liked these drabbles, and the interplay between them. I especially liked the fourth one, where Cuddy gets in an accident. Good characterization!
HousePiglet chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
They're all lovely, but the last one was just perfectly beautiful :) *sighs a little sigh* Thanks so much for posting :)
eigna chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Absolutely loves this. Very much in character for both House and Cuddy, and it was really just lovely. The last line was perfect.