Reviews for Seduction
Serenity's Ghost chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Another fantastically written piece, well worked out and captivating in its own respects.
Jen-Bot chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
OMG. This fic was awsome you have to countinue it.
Jade Sabre chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
I LOVE this. Love love love. Not quite my canon Azula, but I like the way you've portrayed her (and it fits in with the rest of the universe). Very well-written, and I just...gah. Love it.

My inner fangirl is whining about the lack of smex, but I try to ignore her most of the time. That being said, if I wrote a piece that had a similar Azula-rescues-Jet-and-nurses him (obviously it wouldn't be EXACTLY the same, but it is your premise and so I would like to ask permission) thing that ends not with an alliance, and may or may not have t3h smex, would it be all right with you?

In the meantime, this is nigh perfect. You keep your characters to their characterizations, you make Jet...I love the scene where she breaks him. Gah. I really, really like this. *claps*
LavenderSkies chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
Very interesting and intense. Poor Jet, I feel so bad for him. I could really feel the insanity when he was struggling with his difficult decision. Azula's perfectly ruthless!
rileywuzhere chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
This story is good. not too long, not too short. Keep writing
loaned chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Cool, keep up the good work!
bigbaby31 chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
Beautiful work! The plot was brilliant. I must also applaud you on how well you captured the essence of both Jet and Azula. The only thing that confused me was Azula helping Jet in the beginning; I guess I was just unable to see her helping anyone. But, as the the story progressed and her motives were revealed the story became more believable.

Again great work! Please check out my stories sometime if you get a chance :)
The Narrator chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
Whoo - that was about the most intense non-romantic relationship i've read for a long, long time. I pity Jet, mainly because I have a hang-up on his being redeemed in some way, but truly admire Azula for her foresight and cunning.

Marvelous story, and I'm glad I added you to my favorite Authors.

Salute!

The Narrator
The Narrator chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I was truly intrigued by the ending of "Somewhere in Between" and am very happy that you decided to write this "how they met." Jet is completely in character. I look forward to reading more of thier interactions!

Salute!

The Narrator
ardy1 chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
Shit. I have to friend you on lj so I don't miss this stuff!

This was a great chapter - lots of believable hate and disdain on both sides. Jet is enough of an egoist not to allow himself to die, but it would still gall him beyond belief to be forced to acknowledge her dominion. And, as you indicate, it will actually be years before she actually exercises that dominion.

There is still some lovely UST between these two. Would love to see you work with that some...
ehzxj29482 chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
Short and sweet. Very enjoyable. Is this leading into a sequal or not? I can see it either way. Can't wait for whatever you write next; I enjoy it all!
OveractiveImagination39 chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
Azula is ruthless! I love it.
Harlequin Jade chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Nicely done...
ehzxj29482 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Craziness (but in a good way)! Can't wait to see where this goes! Great work so far!
Sandra Evans chapter 1 . 2/21/2007