Reviews for The Chosen Two
AVanhnoof chapter 11 . 5/15
I would like for Buffy and Angel to be paired permanently; Also I would like Angel not only to be made human but a Slayer as well so that Buffy and Angel could be together forever.
AVanhnoof chapter 8 . 5/15
how about Buffy and Sirius pairing
yamile.olea chapter 23 . 12/26/2014
I just finished reading all the chapters. I started on chapter one today and finished all the way through. I was sad at the end but it was an amazing story. Your a fantastic writer.
spk chapter 23 . 8/30/2014
WOW! Fantastic story! :)
slayer99 chapter 23 . 11/30/2012
i don't like the end
slayer99 chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
oh god that made me laugh love it
nightshadowlife chapter 22 . 12/5/2008
I really can't wait to see how you finish this story! Please finish! *puppy dog eyes*
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 22 . 9/13/2008
Oh that's just mean

You're just mean spirited

lol

update soon
ShayleeAlf chapter 22 . 8/29/2008
ARGH! OMG YOU KILLED HIM! HOW COULD YOU! (runs away to cry eyes out and lick mental wounds)

ok. i loved it. it kept me captivated. but i hate to say that ur little cliffy there has annoyed me greatly. im a big fan of hapily ever afters or even ever afters. i hate misery. lol. i have to much of it in my own life i guess. anyway. im getting off topic. lol. i hope you update so i can see how you intend to end this one but i was very dissapointed with Harry dying. poor Buffy.
xXTheBlackCanaryXx chapter 22 . 8/11/2008
AH

You Nugget! :(:(:(

How could you do this to us?

argh

you rock, but cmon man.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 22 . 8/7/2008
OMG wow awesome great brillant loved the jealous harry can't wait to see wats gonna happen next
x-jbn23 chapter 22 . 7/30/2008
Amazing story, one of the BEST i have read, but that was cruel to stop where you did. I cannot wait till the next chapter!

-jn
Ida Blake chapter 21 . 7/8/2008
i love this story.. i can never find enough btvs/hp crossovers...your writing ability is amazing, and i love how you stick true to each tale/cannon but yet when you combine them... again amazing ... i can't wait for the next update
Princesakarlita411 chapter 21 . 7/8/2008
awesome awesome fic and chapter
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 20 . 7/6/2008
sry i didn't update sooner

i was at work