Reviews for The Chosen Two
yamile.olea chapter 23 . 12/26/2014
I just finished reading all the chapters. I started on chapter one today and finished all the way through. I was sad at the end but it was an amazing story. Your a fantastic writer.
spk chapter 23 . 8/30/2014
WOW! Fantastic story! :)
slayer99 chapter 23 . 11/30/2012
i don't like the end
slayer99 chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
oh god that made me laugh love it
nightshadowlife chapter 22 . 12/5/2008
I really can't wait to see how you finish this story! Please finish! *puppy dog eyes*
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 22 . 9/13/2008
Oh that's just mean

You're just mean spirited

lol

update soon
ShayleeAlf chapter 22 . 8/29/2008
ARGH! OMG YOU KILLED HIM! HOW COULD YOU! (runs away to cry eyes out and lick mental wounds)

ok. i loved it. it kept me captivated. but i hate to say that ur little cliffy there has annoyed me greatly. im a big fan of hapily ever afters or even ever afters. i hate misery. lol. i have to much of it in my own life i guess. anyway. im getting off topic. lol. i hope you update so i can see how you intend to end this one but i was very dissapointed with Harry dying. poor Buffy.
xXTheBlackCanaryXx chapter 22 . 8/11/2008
AH

You Nugget! :(:(:(

How could you do this to us?

argh

you rock, but cmon man.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 22 . 8/7/2008
OMG wow awesome great brillant loved the jealous harry can't wait to see wats gonna happen next
x-jbn23 chapter 22 . 7/30/2008
Amazing story, one of the BEST i have read, but that was cruel to stop where you did. I cannot wait till the next chapter!

-jn
Ida Blake chapter 21 . 7/8/2008
i love this story.. i can never find enough btvs/hp crossovers...your writing ability is amazing, and i love how you stick true to each tale/cannon but yet when you combine them... again amazing ... i can't wait for the next update
Princesakarlita411 chapter 21 . 7/8/2008
awesome awesome fic and chapter
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 20 . 7/6/2008
sry i didn't update sooner

i was at work

...UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
urangel chapter 19 . 4/22/2008
LOL at the ending, very funny. I still hope for a B/A fic.. loved how tender they were towards each other in this chapter
SuzieGeorge chapter 19 . 4/8/2008
YAY! You bought Sirius back! K, you're like my fave fanfic author now, since he's my fave HP character! Lovin' your fic, very well written and kinda creepy (Voldie and Buffy... gives me the wiggins!). As to the pairing, my vote is definitely for Buffy/Harry, and way more Sirius would be much appreciated too! #party dance# yay Sirius! Looking forward to more!