Reviews for Severed Links
XMarisolX chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
House is so contradictory. But you really did every character justice. Every character was played out believably. But of course, your handling of House was the most impressive. His every mannerism and statement was spot on. Poor...everybody.
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Wow, so haunting. I hate abortion, but I so understand why Stacy didn't even consider another option. A baby is a permanent hickey, proof of what you have with someone else. And with their marriage in reverse, a baby would have been a ball and chain to House that Stacy wasn't ready to accept. Super-sad. And Wilson's dutiful complicity was heart-wrenching as well.

Great story.
Fenris242 chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
i really enjoyed this fic...i liked the story and how it explained some things from the show...definitely a fave add...

-Fen
Radon65 chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
Wow. That was quite a story. Somewhat dark - it was very well-written - I could feel it. Good characterization, although you made me nervous in a few spots. Interesting idea. Very, very good writing.
Apocalypse90 chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
loved it! looking forward to your next update :D
lostinsidesaveme chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
Utterly fabulous. So emotional and raw, even in this difficult subject you've managed to keep House in character. Welldone.
1985laurie chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
Loved this chapter too - very emotional.

Why doesn't this have more reviews? Unbelievable!
thymefortea chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
This is absolutely amazing. I love that something this huge comes into play during Stacy and House's struggle right after his surgery. I feel like how Stacy and House deal with this will be the final determining factor of their relationship... please continue, this is utterly beautiful writing!
1985laurie chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Oh wow...

Fantastic characterisation - and I could play each scene out in my mind with the fab description; that's how good it was.

Keep up the good work - hope to see more fics soon!
labyrinth38 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
This was just brilliant! Very emotional; very intense... Absolutely loved it! :) Can't wait for more...!