Reviews for Mail Delivery
JenEvan chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
And that is why Red Alert is the Head of Security. Liked seeing him as the cautious, competent Security Director that he is; even though it is funny to see him flail around any anomalies occasionally :) Nice Red Alert fic i've ever came across.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Nice look into some daily life.
CoraxOnyx chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
This is very well done. I like Red Alert's characterization and your exploration of his capabilities. Your tone and pacing are excellent. I really enjoyed reading this.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Red Alert doesn't get enough credit.
Aragem chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Finally, a fic that gives Red Alert credit for all the extensive security he puts so much hard work into.

Only Red Alert would have the forbearance to examine anything out of place that most Bots would have ignored which may have saved Spike's life.

I LOVE how the last line was done. It was like a small kick to the gut to realize that Witwickys may be persecuted for having strong ties to the Bots by ignorant humans.
Tiamat1972 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Nicely done. I love your take on the characters. You bring them to life so well. Most people forget it's the little things that make the characters stand out.

This is one for the favorites.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Still gives me chills. Nicely done.
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
shows how many other dangers that isn't always directed at the Autobots. kinda sends chills up the spine when you think why would anyone want to harm any of the Witwickys, other than the Decepticons.
Wayward chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Wht r u doing! RedAlert is sposed to be all WHOO WHOO WHOO and spazzed out and all b-cuz its FUNNY and nobody likes him b-cuz he's all about obeying rules and stuff.

And if you believe that, I don't know what show you were watching. You know I dig this. It's the only fic I've ever seen where Red Alert is shown as, you know, the competant security officer he is.