Reviews for Attitude Adjustment
mezzo puny chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
So cute! I like how you write the dinobots!
XinterestingX chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
I love the silly relationship between the Dinobots and Hot Rod! This was a good way of explaining how it started :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Cute story.
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
nice
RianLena chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Aww that was adorable. Loved it. Great job.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
The only story I've found that actually makes me like that two-face flame coated retard Hot Rod.

Guess the idiot does have his good points, even though he fouled up the whole encounter with Megatron and got optimus fragging KILLED.

Sorry.

Personal preference.
Emily chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Aw the Dinobots can be so endearing and Hot Rod is such a sweetheart standing up for Sludge like that. I really like this story it makes me want to hug Hot Rod and all the Dinobots and slap those three Airelbots silly.
Kokiri chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Great job! I've a fondness for Hot Rod, and I liked how he was portrayed here _ He always seemed to have a soft spot for the Dinobots, and it's nice to see someone (besides Ratchet and Wheeljack) sticking up for them.

I sometimes lost patience with the Dinobots myself, but they really are endearing characters, and it's nice to see them being accepted. And funny to see Air Raid and co getting their just desserts. Hee hee.
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
the dinobots are so awesome! Go Grimlock! teach thoes aerialbots a lesson!
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Aw... cute story!
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Great story! Yay for the dinobots! _
Riana1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
This was so darling.
D. Mischief chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh this was perfect grimlock is a lot smarter than people give him credit for. I hope you are thinking of doing the next chapter or something along that line. I love to see how this works out.