Reviews for Yule Tide Mishaps
yourmirroroferised chapter 4 . 3/7/2007
AW, you guys are masters of the adorably fluffy story. I hope you realise that. I truly have enjoyed this story. you've no idea what a pick-me-up it's been. Thank you!
MoreThanACrush chapter 4 . 3/7/2007

I'm excited. You really need to hurry up with this update!

I'm waiting here... impatiently.

And tapping my foot.

Cody (and Crys!)

PS: Have you updated yet?
Goddess McG chapter 4 . 3/7/2007
Yay! Another great chapter! I really like the moment with the young and very observant miss Brown. And I hope this isn't the last we have heard from Pernelle. What a very sweet idea...a trail of flowers. I'm looking forward to your next update.
Aleta II Anon chapter 4 . 3/7/2007
Great Chapter! I really like Minerva's interaction with her student and also the roses hanging in the hallways. I love this story and cannot wait for the next update.
Laura Fajardo chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
New chapter, where art thee?
Xuimare chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
Wow.. Ouch Nicholas, ouch... _ bu they worked it out so...

Can't wait to see what Albus does.
OSUSprinks chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
Poor Min. I just want to hug her at the beginning of this. I don't think it is that Albus doesn't know her, her just doesn't know himself! I hope they get this worked out soon.

I was so glad she talked to Pernelle, even if she only got more upset. She seems like the type to just lock things away and not deal with them, but now that Pernelle knows there is something wrong, at least she can't do that.

I loved that Pernelle kissed her forehead. That was just too sweet.

I wish Minerva would just tell him (though it would ruin your story line and not really make sense) because it is hard to read her doubting her self.

I'll reread the third chapter tomorrow. This story is just wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing it.

Happy writing,

OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Sorry I am so behind on my ff reviews! I'll make up for that tonight! (:

Poor Albus is so oblivious. Such a silly man! I loved the way he brightened when he saw her at the beginning and when he thought they were going to make up. You would think he would realize how he felt! Silly man.

I love Pernelle. It was great that she and Minerva spent dinner talking to each other and not Albus. I think I missed that detail the first time around or at least I didn't remember it. Anyway, it showed a level of friendship that makes the next chapter's conversation even better... which I'm off to read right now! :-D

This is great. It's almost like reading a whole new story. lol

Happy writing,

MoreThanACrush chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
Okay, next.

PS: Hurry up already! lol.
Goddess McG chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
As usual! A well written delightful couple of chapters. Men! Can't live with them, can't live without them. I'm getting curious to see wether or not Albus will jump to the right conclusion. I hope he's learned his lesson (when he discoveres what it is ;) Looking forward to your next update.
AssortedScribbler chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
I can't believe Albus hasn't worked it out yet, but then, he is a man. A good chapter, informative and well written, and I hope to see the next one very soon!

Aleta II Anon chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
Oh finally someone helped him figure out what he had done. I hope that he comes to the right conclusion soon. I have really enjoyed this story please update again soon.
Xuimare chapter 2 . 2/28/2007

Oh my, you MUST update this soon. I'm loving it. _
AssortedScribbler chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
A beautiful chapter, well written and a brilliant addition to the wonderful starter. Keep it coming! I love it so far, and as always, because of Minerva's temper and your skill, this is a brilliant fic.

AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
*Grins* I love it when Minerva gets mad. It always makes for a great story, and I know this one will be. Congradulations, for your first chapter, it's really good! Keep going!

40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »