Reviews for Yule Tide Mishaps
pol chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
Oh dear. Poor Minerva. Why oh why is nobody picking up on the problem? And when it's so obvious too!

I think you're doing (as usual) a wonderful job with this. I'm really feeling for Minerva; you've expressed her wonderfully. Not giving anything away but also not baulking from the situation. Lovely work!

Pol xo
PiER chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
OH I like it!

I'm glad Pernelle is there to help them sort things out.

I loved the part 'and the woman he obviously cared about more than anyone else' it just sums it up nicely!

Thanks

PiER
MoreThanACrush chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
Oh.

Cody's excited. VERY EXCITED.

Love

Me.
Aleta chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
A wonderful update. I really like havinger Pernelle as a character in the story. I hope that you enjoy writing this and update again soon.
Portkeys Miss-Mione chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
Update! *pout*

This is so cute... and so sad too... I'd melt through my chair if that were in any way physically possible.

Hopefully that update'll arrive soon... I can't bear to think of the two of them arguing for too long.

Cheers,

Sara.
trulyamused chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
I love this. Once again ladies. You weave a wonderful tale.

Truly
MoreThanACrush chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Well I'm excited for the rest of this story.

Let's go!

Love

Cody*
avidreaderca chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
This is a fabulous start. I love that Albus has to figure it out himself.
Goddess McG chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
A well written beginning to what I sure will be a great tale. Poor Albus. It must be hard to be the most powerful wizard with that many years of experience and yet to have such seemingly little understanding of women...everyones Minerva in particular. I'm looking forward to your next installment.
Aleta chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I know why Minerva is upset. ;) I hope that you update again soon I really like this story.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3