Reviews for The Way You Look At Me
malasha33 chapter 34 . 5/29/2016
plz continue with this story
malasha33 chapter 34 . 5/29/2016
plz continue with
Jsd chapter 34 . 12/17/2015
Update please! I have read this whole thing 4 times and really want you to finish it
Guest chapter 34 . 11/29/2015
omg i just finished reading all of this, again, from the beginning and i know its been a long time but please continue this. I really need to find out what happens.
lachicarebelde22 chapter 34 . 7/8/2015
I hope u write more soon
Hello Beauti chapter 34 . 10/23/2013
Amazing story 3
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 34 . 6/3/2013
Nioooo! Its so good! Its been a little more than a year since your last update, please update!
jdsguitarguy chapter 34 . 4/14/2013
I really hope you continue this because this story is so amazing and I really want to read the rest of it!
jdsguitarguy chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Are you ever going to update this story? I have read it in its entirety 4 times now and really want this to continue. Your writing is amazing and I cant wait to see where this story goes!
Dark Song 87 chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
i love this story.
CharminglyShar chapter 34 . 11/11/2012
this chapter was amazing just like this story. i coudlnt tare my eyes from ot. i honestly wished it never ended. i hope you put up a new chapter very soon. i am dying to see more. I cant wait to find out what is wrong with Sharpay and i do hope Ryan comes around and is there for Sharpay like a brother should. i get hes protecting her but he needs to be on her side. cant wait for more
CharminglyShar chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
this was fantastic. i enjoyed it and cant wait to read on as soon as i get the time to do so. awsome job.
xxEnjoninexx chapter 34 . 7/21/2012
I just saw this and I'm very happy that you continued this story! This is one of my favorite story and I'm glad that there are new chapters. I've been waiting for this. Thank you, thank you so much. I hope you'll update again soon. Can't wait to read more!
BOTDFLUVD chapter 28 . 7/11/2012
Alright, so I've became COMPLETELY obessed with this. I read them all in one night, which flew by WAY too fast. I love the way you have the characters developed, but I honestly HATE Dan. Not going to lie,but you reallllllllllyy need to update this. PLEASE(:
Your fan,
-BOTDFLUVD
-hannah.
P.s. Please don't put this at a end of a chapter, lol.(:
Myriad Nice chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
I'm honestly not sure how I feel about this chapter... I was anxious for the detention part, but I didn't think it would quite go like that. I figured something would happen, but nothing that explosive. In this story Troy is a thousand times more aggressive than I'm used to. The fact that he was able to kiss her even though she was clawing at him just showed how much strength he had compared to her. In a situation like that where there's no teacher or adult nearby horrible things could have happened. She told him stop and he didn't. She clawed at his face and slapped at him and he didn't even hesitate. I don't know exactly what was driving him, but there's a point where guys just have to stop.

Sorry I kind of went on a rant there, but I just get worried by somethings and I've watched too much Law & Order: SVU lately. Another thing I was slightly miffed about was her sudden bleeding and faintness. If she has some kind of chronic disease I don't think getting wasted every other weekend would be the best choice :P But I'll see how it all pans outs.

xx Lilly