Reviews for You did WHAT on your Star?
Please more of this (Or the Andromeda/BtVS crossover Alexander both extra good one in a sea of brilliance).
thewarriorzemos chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
LOVE IT! Please keep writing this. It's frigin' awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Ah maaaan! This just begs for further abuse! Get on the bandwagon and start beating it! Please?
saya4haji chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
all I can say is that I laughed. I laughed so hard, and it was just glorious! Many, many thanks.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Love it, Q and Xander together at last. Up the Prime Dirctive! Awesome story, true depictions of the character (but the stick up Janeway ass wasn't big enouth), Awesome Humor, Oh God I've turned into a fan boy Oh the Shame.

Thanks for an Awesome Read,

Skreech chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
lol

XD
Ashleythetiger chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
you have some very... odd thougts on star trek

good read errr i guess with xanders view its like it takes a new view for ideas... very good one
Nedy Rahn chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
ROFLMFAO over and over and over...

Lordy you certainly twistd the Hellmouth.
Genericrandom chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Gah! This is spectacular! I'm assuming you're taking a Xander from his canon point in the timeline (i.e. broadcast dates) and thus he's only partially aware of the Borg and whatnot (who had the most of their development in VOY if I remember correctly)?

Anyway, this is some pretty hilarious stuff. I would greatly enjoy seeing this done up as a full story. Or at least more/longer crackshots. /THIS/ is my kind of humor. Good stuff, thanks for posting it.
Chi Vayne chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Xander vs the Borg, for me.

And isn't it Deanna Troi, like you spelled it at the end?
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Xander and the Mind Reading Mother from Hell!