Reviews for Three Little Watchers, Sitting on a Hill
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
And Joe actually ends up being the getaway driver in the end. But I, for one, think it worked out better, not going according to plan, because it meant we got to have a peak into the Watchers' conversation.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Aw,I feel bad for Mac. Tut tut Amanda...you're lucky Mac's a chivalry nut or you'd be dead.
peya luna chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
i just love these fics! this watcher coplaining about getting a "newbie" like pierson - damn! i laughted so hard i fell of my chair! poor joe, to hear this all and needs to keep a neutral face!
Lanche chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
ROFL! That was awesome! I especially like the fact that Nick is taking on Methos' personality. Very funny. Good job!
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Just as good as the first!
meritaten chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
LOL
sgcimmiejediakamarysue chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
ha! very nice! i love it!
DixieH chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I was holding my breath listening to the watchers puzzle over what MacLeod calls Pierson. Loved this story. Laughed out loud. I wonder what MacLeod will call him now?
Julie the Tall Terror chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
LOL! I love the Watchers and I love this story! Having just read the first one, it made the whole debacle all the more hilarious. You are going to write more like this aren't you? Pretty please? I like the format of first seeing what the Immortals are up to, then to see poor Joe and his intrepid Watchers try to keep up (and out of trouble). Brilliant!