Reviews for Can't Go Home Again
xsilicax chapter 8 . 2/8/2008
Hi. I'm not normally a DL fan, mainly because a lot of the fanfic out there is a little immature and sickly sweet, but I really thought you should know you've practically converted me!

Your characters are very well expressed, and completely believeable in their actions. I love the pace of your fic, that you let the story and relationship evolve rather than forcing it. You really made me empathise with Lindsay, which is something I have yet to do in the show; I think she's a little more hidden than the rest.

Thanks for the brilliant read,

Cathy
JennCorinthos chapter 8 . 7/28/2007
This was great... Loved it... Can not wait for the sequel...

JENNIFER
Leena7 chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
i love it
ReJo chapter 7 . 3/10/2007
“So, you and Brad are bonding now?”

“Oh yeah,” Danny said sarcastically, but kept his face calm. “You know our mutual love of horses and all.”

_

Witty. I love it!
ReJo chapter 6 . 3/10/2007
"As Gordon said Grace, Danny added his own special plea to God that he live through this trip to Montana."

That is so funny!
ReJo chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
Great story!
newkid-is-me chapter 8 . 3/1/2007
I really really really really love this story You should make a sequel If you do I'll love you
oddie33325 chapter 8 . 3/1/2007
LOVED THE STORY I JUST READ IT 2 DAY AND WITH EVERYTHING THATS GOING ON IN THE SHOW RIGHT NOW IM ADDICTED TO ANYTHING D/L

CANT WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL BUT THE TITLE TWO STEPS BACK DOESNT SOUND VERY FLUFFY I GUESS IM JUST GONNA HAVE TO SEE WHERE U TAKE US

The Little Corinthian chapter 8 . 2/28/2007
Oh, sad, the end! *sniff* That was so beyond sweet and touching I almost cried. Damnit, we need to suction Danny out of fiction so those of us in reality can benefit! *sigh* And I want to give Brad a big hug, too. O, this was great. Very nice job, I'm looking forward to the sequel! :0P
prplerayne chapter 8 . 2/28/2007
Ahh! What a great place to end this story and begin the sequel! Great ending! Can't wait to see how the sequel develops!
Cael Cullen chapter 8 . 2/28/2007
i enjoyed it...i hope the sequel comes out soon. i can't wait!
RachelHeidi chapter 8 . 2/28/2007
Umm, OF COURSE! Sorry darling, but with a story like this, you aren't getting rid of me just because you're continueing it in another story as opposed to new chapters.

Anyway, I'd say Danny's arms are more than just distracting... but so is his chest... and eyes... and smile...(this could go on for a while). I just thank my lucky stars that the costume designer realized how good he looks in fitted shirts (particularly that olive green one...) :-D

Can't wait to read your continuation and how everything plays out with Lindsay and her family (especially her dad)!

Oh, and I'm glad Brad got the hint and is stepping in for Danny as her support.

Keep up the great work!
RachelItIs chapter 8 . 2/28/2007
I liked the story. It took forever long to read though... Phew! And I will try to restrain from the throwing of tomatoes
chili-peppers chapter 8 . 2/28/2007
A sequel! Of course il be back for the sequel! Please post it soon! your fics are like awesome!Aww Danny's gone :( Poor Linz its gonna be hard for her now. But she has an awesome family ,i love her family. Loved the way you ended it btw, Great job!
CrazyGabs chapter 8 . 2/28/2007
Right you listen here. I need that sequel like NOW! COME ON POST IT. PLEASE? I need a DL fix and your fics are great...I love this ending, not a complete end leaving it open for the rest of it if you get me. I agree with you, they balance each other out completely when hes rash shes steady and vice versa. When shes emotional hes there and of course the same for him, they do balance each other out perfectly and you captured that REALLY well.

So come on...drop everything else and write a sequel!

X