Reviews for Nowhere to Go
NakedKing chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
I loved this story and enjoyed it thoroughly. But seriously, which analogy is gayer: the one about the catwalk... or the one about the crap shoot? HA nice.
IOTR chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Quite an amazing story!

The actual series is MUCH too silly to portray rape as anything but collateral damage, so this is a great take on the issue!
IOTR chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This is making me cry ;_;
firedraygon chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
Lovely, lovely work with this. The bit with Shu's father being such a prick is...unpleasant, but pretty reasonable. I'm hoping to see more of this soon!

fd97
Anyjen chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
That was interesting take on the what-could-have-been. It was well-written and in-character
G-C-W chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
AW

abosultly ACE!

i WUVS IT!

congrats! XD
Aubergine 28 chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
Fallen in love with this story. lovely lovely loveliness.
Yogonem chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
OMG, I love it so much! D: No, don't let it be over! No! *cries*
gravichick chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
I really love your story...are you gonna keep goin?
Xedra chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
Love this so much!
Nocturne Iota chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
This chapter gave me the tingles.(_)
secret25 chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
wonderful!brilliant!beautiful!

i can't wait for yuki to beat the hell out of aizawa...

update soon!
sasunaru panda chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
awesome writing style. but if i may correct you, i believe his name is spelled Shuichi?
ChristabelRose chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
this story is absolutely amazing! one of the best gravi fics i've read so far.

you're an amazing writer, and i'm glad you've tackled this topic, as it was not dealt with very well in the manda or the anime.

keep up the good work!
moon71 chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
A wonderful conclusion. I think Shuichi's "solution" to his problem was very believable - he always seems to want to make those he loves happy, and to become what they want him to be, even though his individual nature makes him highly unsuitable for such a transformation! Having already been rejected by Yuki, it makes sense for him to next try to shape himself to the needs of his father - I liked the details of his time on the building site, the fact that he'd let his hair go back to black,etc. And I actually liked the way you portrayed his father, the resemblence between father and son and the fact that his father wasn't truly heartless, only determined to make his son "get over" his singing dreams and take on the responsibilities he obviously thinks are more suitable for him. (I also liked this because it fits in with the real story - there too Shuichi was ready to give up everything for Yuki, he just did it in a different way.)

As always your writing is superior and your characterisation of Yuki is spot on. I look forward to more from you (I have read your latest but will review when I've read the rest of the manga - its easier to give a proper review when I can compare it to the real thing!)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »