Reviews for Claiming a Mate
Azun26 chapter 17 . 11/23
anen, our future careers are more important cuz "writing isn't a real career or job. its just a hobby. it aint gonna feed you every week." -quote brought to you by my father

i wish it could feed me every week. i wish ppl WOULD take writing seriously as a PROFESSION too. not just a fun hobby. tho its not wrong to just have it as a hobby too.
Azun26 chapter 5 . 11/23
i love how at first neji was like "arent you supposed to be on my side?" and then since he a true genius he burns his uncle with "since I'll be the one carrying the children, i will join his family instead of him joining us." and then exiting with sass only to end up crying in his room with out lovely hinata. its great. honest.
Bingsu chapter 20 . 9/2
UPDATE PLS OMGG THIS STORY IS SO FREAKING AWESOME I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SAY IT IN WORDSS! OMGGHH
More ofa nejiten person myslrf but damn this was amazing i loved nejis charachter and the abuse welp shit good job
Amnoymus chapter 22 . 12/23/2016
Write more with neji and keep ba add more sex with them tho
Ryu Seishin chapter 22 . 7/24/2016
Your story is absolutely amazing. I just hope you do find the motivation and time to continue it. I have to know what happens next! Will be waiting.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/9/2016
I love this story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/6/2016
This was good I loved it. Thank you very much for writing this.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/28/2015
When will you finish this fabulous story?
Silvia Hirou chapter 5 . 9/22/2015
!. i don't like.i do n't like marriage in i do love yaoi
Guest chapter 22 . 9/20/2015
Hiashi x Tsume anyone?
Guest chapter 19 . 8/3/2015
Mr. Cold-Voice, I kill you
Guest chapter 18 . 8/3/2015
*Bloody nose* ITS SO KAWAII!