Reviews for Claiming a Mate
musicandanimelover1234 chapter 22 . 2/24
Love your story! Keep going on with it :) Also, you are a great writer _
xxdemesticsoulsxx chapter 22 . 1/28
Omg i love this story... thank you so much for not abandoning it i love you for it
ben chapter 22 . 1/25
This was the best fanfiction I've ever read on this website, you have earned my respect
Guest chapter 22 . 11/27/2014
I love this! I felt a wave of emotions with this...somehow for me its weird...oh well
Hope you finish the story soon

you did really good on this story and keep up the good work
Your really good at these
EVERYTHING chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
i'm gonna kill hanabi KILL KILL KILL
EVERYTHING chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
THIS IS INCREDIBLE TO HELL WITH BORRING WOWWWWWWWWWWW YA BABY
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
NOOOO! PLEASE whyyy!? I swear this is THE BEST STORY IVE READ IN MAH ENTIRE LIFE! YOURE KILLING MEEE! please continue it ;-; arigato
Hope chapter 22 . 10/19/2014
I'd really really wish you would finish this fanfic, because it is so undeniably good and it has so much potential, but I can't blame you if you lost interest and stuff. You naturally got your own life, so if you don't want to continue it, it's fair, and all I have left to say is "thank you."
Thank you so much having written 21 amazing chapters, where you captivated your readers and made them fully feel ever single emotion expressed by the characters. This is the sort of fanfic, that I'm always looking for, that I'm always able to reread because it was just that good, so thank you.
Nea Jane Armbrus chapter 22 . 9/1/2014
Omg I loved this story so freeken much. It was so romantic and heart felt and sencer. When I was reeding it I felt like I was actually in the story as well it was amazing I loved it.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/6/2014
I absolutely love your story and I hope you finish it. :)
Tigress chapter 22 . 7/14/2014
WhoO! I'd love to see this continued! I stayed up past meh bedtime and i got college tomarrow O.o But the psychological effects of things are very, very real. Neji actually does have an acute panic disorder if you look close in the anime . Point is keep this up!
Katyuana chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
Hello, just thought I'd tell you that instead of 'bond' you keep putting 'pond' which sounds pretty strange. 'Pull of pond?' Really? 'Pull of the bond' sounds much better. Can you fix it?
zeldagirl101 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I just finished reading the chapters that are out, and I'm amazed. I had never really given any thought to KibaxNeji before, but I think you've just made me board the KibaxNeji ship, haha.
You probably won't be updating this story again, seeing as the last update was in 2008, but I thought I'd just let you know that I loved your story. :)
Sakaeamara chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
cant wait for next chappter
Unfairest chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
I read both Llamadome121's adaptation and yours (the original) i'm supporting both 3