Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
nayin17 chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Wish Ginny was included more in book 7
Luna and Ginny chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
It's a very good story, but one thing: Of Ginny came with them, none of them would be able to use magic, because Ginny was still underage. I think that's the main reason JKR had Ginny stay behind.
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Loved it. I can totally imagine an entire conversation between the two of them on that fateful day happening like that. Nicely done.
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I am not a big fan of this story, because I think Harry is too noble or protective or something like that to ever let Ginny come along! But what upset me the most, was Ginny knowing about the Horcruxs. If Dumbledore did not want Harry to tell anybody else, I cannot imagine him telling Ginny. It just seemed wrong to me I think! But seriously, I hope you do not think I hated this story, because I really did not. You had some very nice perspective and insigths, the one with Harry's caring leading to death was beautiful! And Ginny not being equal because she meant to much God I loved that part! Your writing is really wonderful and this was not all bad!
xDhey77 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Wow...that was...very good, brilliant actually, I really like it :)...hell, I LOVED IT! Good job!
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
To be very blunt, I absouletely love your Ginny PoV. I think you've written her incredibly well, and the only reason, only reason she didn't react like this in the book, is that she is underage. I guess J. just messed up, forgetting to give Harry and Co. special licenses... ;) Really though, I love some of the phrases she says. Great quotes :) Well written, simply superb.
skulblaka222 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
aw! i wish this actually happened! power to woman! yay go Ginny. though i can see Harry's point too. ah can't it was another good story.

Skulblaka
Here But Not For Long chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
*sqeals happily* I love it! Wonderful job, very cute!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
"Then Harry leans down and does what we’ve all been waiting for—he kisses me (or at least, I’ll let him think that.)."

Love that last line! e FAVORITES!

I really wish your Ginny was the Ginny in the 7nth book.
fragilestrength chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
You want to know something? I'm just gonna give up telling you how awesome you are. Because you keep out-doing yourself. XDD

You should /definitely/ write Ginny (and G/H for that matter) more often... You're quite excellent at it. I love the erratic style that you did Ginny's thoughts in. Very good - very... Ginny-ish? Very in-character.

D
SJZuhlsdorf chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
So cute! I love Harry and Ginny together!
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Ginny absoultely amazing. I lurve her, especially since the fifth book and even more so the sixth.

And all the more for this one line: "He says he kissed me, poor deluded boy. Ah well, males must be allowed their egos I suppose."

AHAHAHAHA. Best live EVER!

XD
Floog chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Oh come on, finish it! Your writing is well-loved, write up a second chapter and make someone's day.
DreamsXReality chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Oh em gee! CUTE-ness!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

And if you ever need a muse/beta, I'd be glad...

Hee hee...my muse can't desert me. I know where she lives. _

(okay...not a stalker! xD She's mah bestest.)
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
That is super cool! I love it!