Reviews for Follow Me
zoneofk chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
OMG I've just found this story, didn't even realise till now it was a sequel - but I haven't been able to stop reading this since I started and got to the end of Chapter 11 and I'm dying to know how the story ends? Please? I need to know what happens now? What happens to Leah? What is the YED up to? And can Dean find Sam? What are the Manny and Vinnie going to do to Sam now? Going out of my mind here, lol! Help?
Madebyme chapter 11 . 2/2/2010
I'm so pleased to see that you're back! I just read and devoured all the chapters and thought I'd leave you a little note to let you know how much I'm enjoying this.

Leah is a great character. She's fun, smart and quick with her words and seems to fit really well with the brother's. I like her 'blinks' and how it's tied in with Sam's visions of the yellow eyed demon.

The snippets of humour were well placed and acted as a perfect break from all the action and drama. Dean dressed up a woman and high on drugs - definitely made me smile.

Great idea having Sam and Dean linked in various different ways: out of body experiences and dreams. I just hope that they can finally be re-united!

This is a very exciting and entertaining read and I really hope to see more of this in the near future. Take care, Madebyme
VooDoo Doll13 chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
Please tell me there's more to this story! You can't just leave it like this!
Jaivaramongolid chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
Please update soon:D
Nanari chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
Wow, I can't stop reading. Please update soon!
onemediumdrip chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
haha that's amazing! I'm loving this sequel! Please update soon!
DarthJackie chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
Can't wait for the next update.

"Sam...you better not be dead" I laughed so hard when I read that.
Still Awesome2009 chapter 4 . 3/30/2007
Great Story I enjoyed it..please update soon
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
Awesome story going here! Why are they taking Sam to another hospital? Something tells me this is so not good! Time for an update!
DJ chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
Great job so far, can't wait for an update.
Silwyna chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
I love Sam's out of the body experience and warning his brother. And Dean acting crazy was priceless. I nearly laughed out loud and I'm still grinning about it. LOL Great chapter as always :)
heather03nmg chapter 4 . 3/7/2007
Dean does deserve an academy award and Jensen deserves an emmy. I should be in on the voting. Great chapter, update soon!
friendly chapter 4 . 3/6/2007
awesome job.. keep it up
Julie chapter 4 . 3/6/2007
This is getting good! Update soon. : )
SpiritWolf13 chapter 4 . 3/6/2007
Hey hun, that was an awesome chatper...Dean is a very good actor, loved that...and seeing sam's 'spirit' very nice, probably add to the crazy talking to your brother who's not in the room ...glad Sam's sorta alright, despite not actually being in his body and they're moving him, hope they take leah with him! update soon