Reviews for Follow Me
SpiritWolf13 chapter 4 . 3/6/2007
Hey hun, that was an awesome chatper...Dean is a very good actor, loved that...and seeing sam's 'spirit' very nice, probably add to the crazy talking to your brother who's not in the room ...glad Sam's sorta alright, despite not actually being in his body and they're moving him, hope they take leah with him! update soon
Poaetpainter chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
yay, cliffords ok!

lol, great story!
friendly chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
great job can't wait for more
catchme21 chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
I'm stalking you...muahahahahahahaha...but sh...you don't see me...

It's crazy, I can get to from work but I can't get to . So I guess if you update during the day I can get it over here lmao. They've got me answering phones...so I'm a little bored right now haha.

How's the wrist?

Loves,

Kris
heather03nmg chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
Great chapter but I need Dean, where'd he go? Update soon!
Silwyna chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
Oh no, Sam! He is going to be all right, isn't he? Hendrickson can consider himself lucky if the hosptial staff finds him before Dean finds out what he did ... even handcuffed to the bed he should be able to give Hendrickson some kind of beating.

I love Sam's and Leah's little war ... they're hardly able to stay concsious and yet they can think of ways to annoy the other LOL

Great chapter, I look forward to the next one :)
Silwyna chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
Ah, so now we know what happened to Bobby and Dean. I love Bobby still worrying about Dean and making sure he comes up with a plan for escape. I hope it works ... crazy Dean surely will be fun to watch LOL
SpiritWolf13 chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
OH NO SAM! Or should i say Clifford LOL...nice names...loving Leah and Sams interaction, but now Hendrikson knows where they are and he tried to kill Sam! I dont think Dean will like that. Loved the chapter it was awesome! Cant wait till the next!
charmed1of2 chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
OMG U STARTED IT BUT I DON'T SEE IT ON THE BOARD YET ISA, AWESOME OK Y IS THAT DAMN FBI ASSHOLE TRYING TO KILL SAM, I JUST LUV LEAH SHE'S CRAZY LMAO

LUVS LORRIE
heather03nmg chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
Great story so far, can' wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
Julie chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
Good chapter!
SpiritWolf13 chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
awesome chap hun, glad that bobby's okay and man isn't he smart...love Bobby he's great! And Dean's gonna act crazy...interesting...Cant wait for the next update!
Silwyna chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Thank you for not killing Sam and Leah :) The two of them hanging there made me laugh ... I wonder how they are going to explain that LOL
Julie chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
This is a good start! Update soon. : )
SpiritWolf13 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
great start! Poor Leah and Sam, but at least they're okay now...the overdramatics and the pet names had me in hysterics though, but what the hell are they gonna tell em?

and poor Dean, does he think Sam's dead? whats he gonna do now and where's bobby? Hendrikson needs to have the holy crap beaten outta him...LOL...

Excellent! Update soon! :)
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »