Reviews for Michael Scott v All Men Everywhere
BasementOfTheMansion chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Well. Now I have to clean up the sticky flow of sap that gushed forth my computer screen (ala The Ring, only gooeier) upon reading the Jam exchange. I expect that from other people, but you? Really?

Nah, I kid. The music thing was kind of cool. I also like a bunch of music no one's ever heard of, but that's because sane people don't listen to filk.

That Relly bit was amazing. Just... wow. I am in awe.

But the true genius was the Dwangela exchange. Guess they have to do something else to keep it spicy when they're short on ambulances.

Ambulii?
hanakinstarbuck chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Ryan was watching Kelly from across the room, frozen stock-still in undisguised horror. Jim walked up to him casually, but hadn't even been able to a "what's up, dude" in before Ryan broke down and asked "why do I stay with her?"

Jim shrugged, honestly wondering that himself. He had always had a theory, but had never been willing to say it aloud. Oscar, however, had no such qualms. "We all just assumed the sex was really good."

Ryan did not move and let a few seconds pause before speaking again. "She hurts me."

Jim and Oscar reacted as expected. "She... hurts you?"

"Yeah," Ryan admitted flatly.

"You should probably get out of that," Jim offered.

Ryan gave a barely perceptible nod. Then, after another pause admitted, with the staggering terror of the sole survivor of a shipwreck or zombie feeding-frenzy "I think she might be The One."

Jim and Oscar turned to heads down, as if in mourning. "Wow." Jim shook his head. "Sorry, man."

Ryan didn't even blink. "Yeah."

THIS. This made my day. POssibly my year. I am (sadly) a Ryan/Kelly fan, so this just made total, complete sense.

Thank you.
Aracalien chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
That ending was...perfect. Really. It was such a sweet moment...completely in character too. I like the idea for the entire story, too. I love the way he gets all righteous about women's rights while he is the best example of pigheadedness. And then calls Jim sexist. Really, this is great stuff.
Alex Wert chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I think Oscar wins this fic. The Ryan part creeped me out though (if that was your intention, well done).
Bookybookbook chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
This is cool! Are u continuing it? Its really good! Love the Ryan bit! N Jim sayin "Wow. Sorry man." It's so in character! Awesome!
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Aw, Jim was so sweet... Update soon!
Swann Hunter chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
That was so good! I loved how you sort of came full circle with the coughing thing. And everyone was so in character! I especially liked Ryan's part.
Cousin Mose chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Oxygen! Need a little oxygen over here!

I swear, I wish I was half as prolific as you are these days! I'm suffering from the worst case of writer's block I've ever had, and you're just spitting these things out like a zombie does with finger bones! (Couldn't resist, sorry.) Truly inspirational.

*whacks own head* Stupid brain! Be more funny!