Reviews for Ickle Ronniekins
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 7 . 5/20
Freaking Ron was so cool and clever and freaking Charlie so adorable and protective! Gosh, I love this very much and I can see Ron's going to have quite a reputation in the Reserve. I knew he's smarter than he gave himself credit for. A true Weasley. I had hoped to see a chapter where Ron went back and the entire family found out about his adventure. It'll be cool to see their reactions. :) Chrissie's a goddamn bitch by the way. Good riddance. Thank you for the wonderful fic. Very beautiful and touching.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
awwwwwwwwwww
Gladoo89 chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
I enjoyed a lot this story-more than I expected, actually. Thanks a lot for sharing it with us! :)
long live marshmallows chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Wow this is great!
VanillaSlash chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
I've never read a Ron-centric story before because I never thought he was that interesting. But wow, this story really turned that opinion around! It was sweet and empowering and full of family strength. I love it!
PerSonNee chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Aww so cute!
Zaivex chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
THAT WAS AMAZING THANK YOU.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
I loved this! Great story!
TwilightEclps chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Loved it!
serenityselena chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
wonderful story...
Ron managed to keep himself, the eggs and the hatchlings safe, but most of all: he gained self-confidence :)
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
loved it, loved it, LOVED IT!
Jasper'sHarryFang chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
This was all kinds of adorable, Little Ron was soo cutee and Charlie was the perfect older brother ! :)
thedieces chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
"We've no Norwegian blues at all...pining for the fjords I suppose." hahahaha gotta love the python reference!
Loves to read books chapter 7 . 2/14/2012
This. Story. Was. AMAZING! its going on my favorites list pronto. :)
Wolfjackle chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
Awww, that was really cute. Really nice story, and it definitely made me smile!