Reviews for Ickle Ronniekins
long live marshmallows chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Wow this is great!
VanillaSlash chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
I've never read a Ron-centric story before because I never thought he was that interesting. But wow, this story really turned that opinion around! It was sweet and empowering and full of family strength. I love it!
PerSonNee chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Aww so cute!
Zaivex chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
THAT WAS AMAZING THANK YOU.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
I loved this! Great story!
TwilightEclps chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Loved it!
serenityselena chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
wonderful story...
Ron managed to keep himself, the eggs and the hatchlings safe, but most of all: he gained self-confidence :)
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
loved it, loved it, LOVED IT!
Jasper'sHarryFang chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
This was all kinds of adorable, Little Ron was soo cutee and Charlie was the perfect older brother ! :)
thedieces chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
"We've no Norwegian blues at all...pining for the fjords I suppose." hahahaha gotta love the python reference!
Loves to read books chapter 7 . 2/14/2012
This. Story. Was. AMAZING! its going on my favorites list pronto. :)
Wolfjackle chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
Awww, that was really cute. Really nice story, and it definitely made me smile!
LilyXJames chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
I really love this story! i haven't read a really good "brotherly love" stories in a loong time!

Great Job!

LilyXJames _
WillowRose360 chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
That was great! ] Young Ron is so cute
TroyWeb chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
This was a very good story. Ron's adventure with Charlie had me laughing. It's good to see a story from Ron's POV when he was a little kid before he met Harry and Hermione.

I wish J.K. Rowling had done a better job in developing Ron's character in canon. It was obvious that the guy was bullied by his brothers growing up, but Rowling never really went anywhere with it. She just turned Ron's troubles into comic relief. I guess that's OK as nothing more than a running gag, but Ron Weasley's relationship with his brothers could have been written in a more positive light.