Reviews for Mysteries of the Subconcience
AmethystUnarmed chapter 20 . 8/21/2015
No! *shoves Chazz and Jaden together* kiss!
AmethystUnarmed chapter 18 . 8/21/2015
Too damn cute
Amy chapter 17 . 8/21/2015
Hehehe I love Chazz
AmethystUnarmed chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
I love that Chazz calls Syrus a hobbit
Guest chapter 9 . 5/2/2015
It would make a whole lot of sence if Jaden was crushed even more than Chazz was by his own words... Findind a very large void between himself and, well... Everyone else.
ubichromeous chapter 22 . 4/14/2015
I'm going to flipping kill someone UGHHHHH
I DID NOT STAY AWAKE UNTIL 3am TO READ THIS AND NOT HAVE IT BEEN UDATED IN YEARS AS.

Seeing as I only slept 3hours, I'm going to go ahead and die at school..well yeah wonderful story though
Zane Truesdale chapter 22 . 4/2/2015
I liked reading your fanfiction very much, but I also would have liked to see the reactions of Jaden's friends at the end (or his roommates).
Since your last update seems to have been in 2009, I conclude you stopped writing and we won't get an epilogue ever...
But maybe someday you'll be in a GX-mood again and continue writing? I really hope so.
Best wishes, a pretty satisfied reader.
Manjoume-chan chapter 22 . 2/6/2015
This is the best fanfiction story I ever read ** I love it! When I end one chapter I quickly must to read another one :) Well, Rivalshipping is my favorite paring :D I think I will make fanart with one of my favorite parts, if you agree of course c: Thank you for that cute and lovely adventure with Chazz and Jaden 3

Damn, they should be together XD
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 22 . 11/8/2014
I cannot wait to see Bastion's and Syrus's reactions. The only thing that would have made this even more fun was if Hassleberry was in the picture too.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 20 . 11/8/2014
Alexis, I officially want to kill you after that! How dare you!
fanakatsuki chapter 21 . 11/7/2014
Still wai for the epilog. Please update please.
fanakatsuki chapter 22 . 11/7/2014
Still be waiting for the epilog. Please update it please.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
I loved how slowly you eased into the confession, and how all those little snippets of feeling for Chazz came together.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
Why do you call them by their hair color so much? I love the drama in the dorm room after he got back.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I love how confused Jaden is. I can't wait to read their first tutoring session.