Reviews for Tea Partay
sweetafton37 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This is hilarious! The youtube link isn't working; can you please tell me the name of the video so I can look it up?
Maevainwen Adaniel chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Wow, I LOVED this! Rat music *snickers* Yes, they're OC, but I'm not complaining :P And yes, Vetinari is cute in that old person way *g*

Love Mae
CarrieVS chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Really quite good.

OOC, but you said it's deliberate, and although I am something of a purist, I rather liked your versions.

I wuld make the suggestion that, as it was invented by Dwarfs, it might have been called Rat music; Disc verions of things usually have slightly different names. But hey, it's your fic.
Estelle Tiniwiel chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Oh my god, have I not reviewed this yet? I must have read this ten times already and completely hadn't realised I'd not left a review. Well, what can I say? Frankly, it's brilliant. Inspired. So may other words I could use, but basically the first time I read it I came dangerously close to wetting myself with laughter (at which point my mother threatened to ban me from the internet, so I've been careful to read it when she's out since then) and it's had pretty much the same effect every other time since. I don't think that there's any way whatsoever that anyone could improve this. Seriously cool story - and I totally agree: Vetinari is cute in that older guy way :D

Luv Estelle Tiniwiel -x-
FunkySushi chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Ok that was funny. XD
Inveigler chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
That was the funniest fic I've read in a long time.

*heads over to your livejournal*
Magicflute chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAH oh gods I'm hurting here ROTFPIMPWWD!

Downey, don't be a player hater?

Jeez you're brilliant!
Kevyn chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
This is great! Ahahaha... Thanks for the laughs.
Nota Lone chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
You win. At life.
minleto chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
hahahahahahaha, but everyone's out of character. joke - i love. Do u write just Vetinari, cuz i keep thinking of Granny Weaterwax as Esminem. I would write if I could, OK, I dream away.
Vetinari's Eyes chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
YAY! Twist! You're back! Can't write too much now, still at work, but I have to say you're still on top form as ever, please, write more!
janinePSA chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Very OOC, but also very funny, so thats all right then. :-)
Severe Cabbage chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no seriously, that's exactly what i did when i read this. now my family is looking at me funny, in fact.

out of character vetinari (i'm sorry, p-unit) is da bomb.
Oakeneye chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
xD

Goodness gracious xD That had to be the most... Wow, well, original idea to stick those three into. Vetinari /is/ cute in that old guy way, isn't he? *dreamy fangirl sigh*

'"You were my favorite ho," Vetinari said loyally. Mrs. Palm hit him with a newspaper.'

Brilliant _
lily22 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
LOL. That was hilarious! I had to read it again while watching hte video. Hahahahhaa oh man.

"What is the old guy way?" Vetinari hissed to Downey, distressed. "Is this a good or a bad thing?"