Reviews for One Weatherbeaten Notebook
jenefaner chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
Ive really enjoyed this! I hope you someday come back to this, id really like to see what more you do with them! Maybe some Jack/Riddick love later when shes older? ;) Please come back to it and update soon!
angel19872006 chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
please update
Layla gurl chapter 9 . 11/22/2008
Oh wow dear... I laughed so hard at that "Richard Riddick: escaped convict, matador" holy crap. Your a fantastic writer and I am so upset there isnt more to read. I really got into your story line. I love the portrayal of Riddick as well as Jack. Excellente. More soon please?
AZTECPHENOM chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
I love this story, I really do. You did a great job with it and I hope you continue it.

-A.P.
Opheliaxeternal chapter 9 . 5/31/2008
AH! Could you please get you butt back to FF and update NOW! Please! I have this box of three day old Jr. mints all unopened all your's if you JUST WRITE ONE MORE CHAPTER! GOD PLEASE!

::Sobs::
Midnightmare chapter 9 . 4/21/2008
You're gonna finish already? :( Aww... Update soon!
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 9 . 2/23/2008
lol, Congrats Riddick you have slain a mighty bull! Awsome chapter! I can't wait to read more!

lol, on side note my friend had told me that eating instant noodles (ramen) without the flavor packet and a large spoon of peanut butter on it instead would give you a day's worth of needed nutrients. Weird right? lol, he spends a lot of time in the woods camping, and stuff so I'm pretty sure he knows whats he talking about. It just sparked my memory when reading this chapter, lol, so I thought it would be an interesting fact to pass along.

Anyway update soon! Thanks.
Jacki-maliska chapter 9 . 2/10/2008
hey! i realy enjoyed this, update soon?

please?

luv ya

~tweaty
wronguniverse chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
Matador! That is too freakin' funny. Please continue. I love this story.
FluidDegree chapter 9 . 12/29/2007
El Matador...lol thats funny. I hope you get ot update sooner.
Saismaat chapter 9 . 12/26/2007
Riddick as Theseus! Another hero who could see in the dark and who left girls behind. Nicely done.
Paradisical815 chapter 9 . 12/25/2007
The menatl image of Riddick in full matador get-up is priceless; thank you for that.
Amita4ever chapter 9 . 12/24/2007
You go girl - YEA! - Another (FINALLY! ;o) chapter and a great one at that. Man, these guys need a therapist - LOL - this has got to be the text book case for how NOT to build a relationship. One minute I'm thinking "poor Jack," and the next "poor Riddick!" You're really doing well portraying both sides of this angsty quest for understanding and survival.

And that last line... “Richard Riddick: escaped convict, matador.” ... *I* laughed!

Please, keep writing - I fully intend to hold you to your promise! :oD

PS: May the Reason for the season bless you this Christmas and through out the New Year!
ARiceFan17 chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
Awesome. Really good. Keep writing. I definitely want to read more.
PadmeKenobi chapter 8 . 7/13/2007
Interesting. I like this story, I do hope that you can update soon. I'll be here whenever ya do. :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »