Reviews for Initial D Tora! Tora! Tora!
Joette chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
I read all 13 chapters, I loved it...now I'm on my way to read more of your work. Good job!
w- easy enough chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
Oh gosh, this was so good! Off to read more! _
Tatsuji Nogami chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Apart from some interesting grammar and spelling mistakes, I was glad that this concept had a light to succeed. Nice work!
mikethecripple chapter 13 . 1/27/2010
just awesome! i love it good descriptions etc. but there is something i cant put my finger on its probably just a personal preference though. but this is a dam good story. the only thing that i think its missing is a HOW they got there... just my opinion.
Silver-wolf009 chapter 12 . 8/12/2009
great story maybe in future storys you could put more american muscle.
kurahieiritr JIO chapter 13 . 9/6/2008
I commend you on a great deal of mechanical expertise in setting up this story line. I also thank you for saying one thing I have thought for a long time, rims and muffler do not equal performance. I like the content of your idea and so thought to give you a thanks for the sharing. Because I see a lot of value in these chapters I would like to also help you to improve it dramatically for future readers if I may.

I wish to point out that you have many grammar, and context errors that need to be addressed through each chapter you wrote. Often the words were correct in spelling, but the wrong word. One (as in number) was used when you were intending to use won (as in to win the race). That is an example of the biggest problem I found in each chapter I read of this story. Herd (a grouping of animals) showed up where you intended heard as in the earplug commentary. These were prevailing problems with the story that I noticed. Run on or incomplete sentances make it difficult to understand in some places also.

I know that with appropriate grammar and context this piece can become a true and rare jewel in the Fanfiction net archives.

Good luck and keep writing.

JIO
rinako chapter 13 . 8/30/2008
i love your story, they give a insight into the racing scene in the US. keep it up.

stranger12 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Well, since you were so nice to write me (I'm kinda used to people biting my head off through PMs I always dread reading them nowadays) that I just had to come and review.

Actually, I haven't read this through, for no reason, really, I just didn't get around to finish this particular one. Too much to read, so little time.

In any case, I liked your story. Easy to read, and the car detailing wasn't too difficult to follows (I couldn't care less about cars, but it's Initial D, and, well, I don't think I need to say more)

In any case, please do continue writing. You're good!
nieshka chapter 13 . 9/24/2007
Hi there! This is the first time I've actually looked at your story. Stef's been pestering me about it but I've been so busy with stuff that I only just got around to reading it properly now.

This is really a pretty good piece of writing. I can see why Stef's been raving to me about it. I read more of the drama, romance and angst fics so I must admit that your story didn't really catch my attention until Stef pointed it out to me. I'm glad she did. I really enjoyed reading this and I'm excited to know what Volume 2 is all about!

Oh yeah, I did catch some grammatical errors, you might want to ask your betas to look your chapters over and repost the ones that do have them. For example, your last chapter had this:

“Theirs nothing like it.” Mike said.

I think you meant "there's" for that one. I'm pretty picky with stuff like that because I know that in the end it can only help other writers improve. That said, keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to the next volume!
DraejonSoul chapter 13 . 9/21/2007
I've just been wondering about the story. If Project D was touring the States, that would likely mean that Ryousuke's medical career is either put on hold, or will never be pursuit. With that in mind, shouldn't he race, too? _~
jpn6438 chapter 13 . 9/20/2007
Great chapter! You have alot of knowledge on domestic.
Toki Mirage chapter 13 . 9/20/2007
*grins* yay! an update! *does a dance* It'll be interesting to see what kind of character development and struggles Takumi goes through now that he lost that race. It'll also be interesting to see how he wins future races, with an underpowered car and no downhill courses in sight. *grins* Can't wait for an update, as always!
pilot-tenkawa chapter 13 . 9/20/2007
Good stuff. I never get tired of seeing Ryosuke pick something apart mentally. Can't wait for the sequel!
MoonRunnerDuke chapter 12 . 9/12/2007
That was a great ending to a great story. I like how even though you're great when it comes to writing the race scenes, you don't neglect the drivers personalities or interactions with eachother.

And now, you owe us a sequel! Peace man.

-MoonRunnerDuke
jpn6438 chapter 12 . 9/11/2007
Can't wait to see the new Takumi.