Reviews for Trinity
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This is a really amazing story, it gives me shivers every time I read it. I actually often read it to my friends as proof that good fanfics do exist (many of them exist in stubbon ignorance).
Siriusly Sirius Black chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Wow, that was good. There was beautiful, subtle language in it, and though it made me almost sad - the boy inside him, screaming, and the Ootori calculating and controlling, - it was a breathtaking piece.
BlackInkStains chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This actually made me like Kyouya.

(not tht I didn't like him, he was simply... there before I read the fic)

He is a difficult character to write, but you did it. Out of curiosity, I'm not too familiar with the concept, but are the Ootori, the boy and Kyouya himself the super-ego, it and ego? If not, please correct me, but it did strike me as such once.

I really liked how you showed Kyouya interacting with Tamaki and Haruhi, she also seems very in character (not to mention Tamaki, that dork D)
myyinfatuation chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
kyoya is so interesting
Midlina chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This was incredibly disturbing, yet so... poignant. Kyoya is an incredibly difficult character to write when you're trying to write seriously, and all too often I forget that these characters are multi-dimensional. You've managed to capture how he's almost at war with himself, something that I can't ever hope to pull off.

This point of view is really interesting and deep, but I see him as a type of person who recognises his evilness and embraces it with the fervor (not the attitude- God forbid) of Tamaki. I think he loves Haruhi because she doesn't try to change anything, just notes his kindness and attempts to show him that he's a good person.

I still think that your views are much smarter than mine, though.
The Crushinator chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Chilling.
Gaaah chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
That was scary! Yet amazingly well written! Bravo!
dazed chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Poetic and surreal.

It makes one think about choosing what one feels compelled to do and what one wants to do. The two entities inside of Kyouya added more depth to what's presented as his character in the show/manga. This was somewhat depressing, but definitely well-written. The ending gave me chills...
Midnight Secret chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Kyoya is probably one of my favorite characters of all time, he reminds me of Hatori from fruits basket. I loved this story, especially the small bit with haruhi... Very nice.
SinDoll chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Simply Beautiful.

The characterisation and separation of each personality was so interesting to read.

loved it.
mellish chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
This was the most beautiful thing I have read in a long time. I'm awestruck - the wording, the imagery, the construction, the concept, all of it came together beautifully and created a very real Kyoya, endearing and sad and so believable. Everyone else acted out their parts beautifully, too. This is a very original piece, but you executed it very well, too. I think you have written something very special. Wonderful job.
CatrinaSL chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This is really very well written. I love the three different facets of Kyoya.
I am no longer using this acco chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Poor Kyouya. (TT_TT)
Library Drone SAR chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
OH! Crazy Kyoya! Neat.
SeleneHarker chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
You have a very interesting and beautiful writing style. I especially like the intermixing of the boy, Ootori and Kyouya.

Oh, and these two lines:

"Very calmly, Haruhi asked: “What happened?”

‘I died,’ the boy wanted to tell her and the Ootori took notice."

Loved them, so poignant and in-character. Many kudos!