Reviews for Lost love
Kurome4Ever chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
If only Hurin told location of Hidden rock. I don't care about children wouldn't be under the ,Tuor and Idril would have met somewhere else,and Numenoreans would still exist,including Zimraphel.

Zimraphel-my frequent story subject
Anelriel chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Naë an Nîenor, melethril Laëron, naë! :'(
PeppyPower chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
By the Valar, my laptop screen is indeed sort of blurred due to the tears threatening to leave my eyes and burn my cheeks. This is an amazing tale, told with a lot of love and emotion and complete canon knowledge. Your choice of words is simply amazing and since English isn't your first tongue I can only applaud you! Goodness, I feel the need to read it AGAIN now. I am glad you liked my oneshort, too, btw ("I would Give You My Strength"). Le hannon for reviewing.

But pray tell, there is no way I would try and compare my sorry writing abilities with your outstanding talent. And now if you'll excuse me while I go and read this brilliant tale again and, afterwards, all your other fics. I am glad I found your account. It will make for a nice afternoon here in boring hospital. *hugs* Nina
Istarnie chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
My goodness, Ellynn - this is amazing! Such a poignantly beautiful story. I agree that this is your best work (that I have read;-) ) to date. Such emotion - such a flow and balance to the tale. Glorious. And my heart breaks for Laeron!
Fili chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Ohh... *slowly picks self up off floor* This is just... amazing... sad... beautiful...!

I honestly believe that this is your best English work by far. You keep getting better and better.

The sadness and love are so very strong, and the writing was almost like music, so smooth and beautiful.

I was captivated from the very first sentence till the last, so much so that I actually found myself gasping as if it was I, not Laeron, who had been thrust through.

I cannot praise this enough, it is definately going on my favorites list.

Thank you so much for taking the time to translate!

Ellfine chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
This was quite beautiful. So full of sweet and sorrowful powerful emotion. Well done!
Ivanolix chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
How very sad, but beautiful in its way. Great job!
Jas chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
So strong, so beautiful :-)).