Reviews for Angels Have Pink Hair
nesha chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
WOW very interesting but no offense dude but what the hell?
PrincessTin chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
wow,shocking end of the chapter ,Carrie and Miwako, never would have thought of captured Carrie really well. I know Caroline's not her real name but Miwako named her so well. Can't wait till chapter 2.
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Miwako and Yukari were nicely IC in a story painting a melancholic yet touching scene. I applaud you for your clever wordplay.

Best regards,

Princess Miyazawa
bloodytwistedangel chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
This is so sweet. Well, more like bittersweet. But still, I love your writing style. It's seamless, waltzing right on through until the very end. I enjoyed it much - kind of turned the tables around from, 'just another fic.' This was surprisingly pleasant.

~B.T.A. Ria-Chan is craving ice-cream
Summoner of Dusk chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Wow, that came out of nowhere... XD

Nice work, I really love how easily your writing flows. It seems to fit Parakisu style, too! I think I might come back for more .~
Hatori's Snowdrop Princess chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Wow... that's all I have to say... that was amazing! Keep going! You're good, I'll give you that
Valkyrie Wilde chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Thats interesting. From the summary I figured Miwako got pregnant...I was so off. But it's still cute. Girls know how to comfort each other.
CoffeeWithRin chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
wow! interesting...and cute! Please write more!
someone chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
ur story is kindda disturbing...but, kindda interesting...r u trying 2 say tat they r lesbians? ew...gross! well, enjoyed it anyway...