Reviews for All Good Truths
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
The sad fact is, as serious and unrelenting as this story was in origin and telling, its end was dark humor, but humor non-the-less. Omoshiroi...
bellmare chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Hrmmm, I suspect I might be spamming your inbox with unneeded notifications and the like; my apologies for that. x)

Whilst I am not familiar with Tailchaser's Song, I found this to be a brilliant read (as with all of your other works; what is there /not/ to like? Seriously.), beautifully descriptive and, despite the setting, highly realistic. Although I've never read that book, I /am/ familiar with the Warriors series, and you've captured the dynamics of feline interactions amazingly.

Xemnas and Xigbar were wonderfully in-character, and I can easily imagine Xigbar's, uh, unhappiness with being stuck in a feline form. The ending was hilarious, and...well. To have Xigbar show the Superior what he learnt 'from the wisdom of cats' was just the icing on the cake.
kingdom nice chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Haven't read Tailchaser's song because my bookstore dosn't have one because it's RARE! I HATE THAT!
Jethann chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Ahh... This story makes me want to reread all my favorite old books. But if you do write a Watership Down sequel to this, make sure it's as beautifully and lyrically written as this.
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Oh, yeah. Like Watership Down would be any easier...

I have to say, I'm really loving your stories. Sorry I haven't reviewed much - particularly on Sorrow of Magpies, which is a work of ART - but you know how RL can be sometimes. It sucks, deeply. Every inch of your time. This is the first time I've had half a second to review, and I wish I had more to express exactly how much I love your stories. Maybe another time, hmm?
Carmen Willious Dorman chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
That was a good story. The end where Xigbar licks him is the best part.
Raihu chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
This is the kind of fic you start to read out of curiosity, and finish for its quality. I love your prose; it's vivid and immersive, beautifully styled. Characterization is great, too. There's a real, dark depth to Xemnas here, and the way you've written Xigbar is like candy for my entire face, aha. Very fun to read.

Also of note: you articulate the fluidity of feline motion wonderfully. It made the elements from Tailchaser's Song seem like an integral part of the story, rather than just an arbitrary crossover opportunity.

Really well done! One of the few KH fics that plays on the potential for dark atmosphere. This is a real treat.
Pb2Ag chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Lovely writing, as usual! Such an odd combination, and yet you pulled it off. Amazing.

I read Tailchaser's Song years ago, so a bit was a little difficult to remember. But your writing was able to bring back memories of the book.

Spectacular job!
LittleBrick chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
interesting idea, making xemnas groom himself...drools :D

wonderfoal chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Despite the thought of Tailchaser's Song / KH2 being so bizarre, I still read the fic. And I liked it. Xemnas as a cat is just too perfect. The part about rabbits... an allusion to Watership Down, or am I reading too much into it?